Home

Kung Fu, No More

mimartin

Actor David Carradine found dead.

He may have been Kwai Chang Caine to the rest of the world, but to me he was always Frankenstein.

RIP

hehe hand grenade... Yeah I'll remember him as the original Frankenstein from Death Race 2000.

Guess it's a sign of me getting older that actors I grew up with are now dieing off.

But he was 72 and a smoker. Ya couldn't expect him to last forever...

Wow, I guess Michael Hutchence didn't serve as a warning to others.

I hope this is just a parallel to the fact that they both died in a hotel room...

R.I.P. David Carradine...it sucks that someone has to go this way...

Edit:

Nevermind, I just read something alluding to an accident involving autoerotic asphyxiation.

I'm waiting for a reputable source though...a Thai daily newspaper...errr...you know...might be trying to sell some copies...

I'm sorry his life ended this way. RIP.

...what?

In a closet trying out a new sex act?

He's my hero.

Fair play to the guy, loved him in Kill Bill. I never even saw Kung Fu, though looking at the description it seems kinda good.

He may have been Kwai Chang Caine to the rest of the world, but to me he was always Frankenstein.

Death Race 2000 is my favorite "B" movie. :D

The Carradine family is loaded with acting talent and David was no different. He will be missed. :(

RIP.

He went out like Michael Hutchence, But I'll always remember him as the blind flute-player, a monkey chieftain, a death character, and the leader of a gypsy tribe in Circle of Iron (I knew it as the Silent Flute)

R.I.P

Archived