Home

Best Dubs

Serpentine Cougar

I think Cowboy Bebop and Fullmetal Alchemist have great English dubs. In fact I have only seen those series in English (and they are two of my favorite series). Another off the top of my head is Black Lagoon, though I didn't care for the second season of it in general.

• 2 weeks later...
I think Cowboy Bebop and Fullmetal Alchemist have great English dubs. In fact I have only seen those series in English (and they are two of my favorite series). Another off the top of my head is Black Lagoon, though I didn't care for the second season of it in general.
Agreed. Though I must ask, what is your gripe with BL season 2? (Warning: have not seen it yet!)

Last Exile and Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex as well.

Ah, GTS, another great one. While I'm not huge into it, I do appreciate it. Especially these.

I have a very low opinion about dubs, mostly because they suck, but also because I like listening to Japanese girls talk. :)

But the two that I always thought were top-notch were Cowboy Bebop, and... crap cant think of the name of it... the space western with the guy that had the arm that turned into a cannon and he always blew stuff up... it tried to be a serious anime, but should have stayed comedy.

Never watched Last Exile dubbed... I saw the subbed versions first. I liked FMA as dubbed as well, and have only seen Ghost in the Shell dubbed. So I guess theres four that are pretty well done.

• 4 weeks later...

These are some that i think are great

Hellsing Ultimate

Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex

Bleach

Samurai Champloo

Eureka Seven

YuYu Hakusho

Darker Than Black

FullMetal Alchemist

Cowboy Bepop

R.O.D The TV

Deathnote

Code Geass

Ergo Proxy

Black Lagoon

Neon Genesis Evangelion

One Piece(i like the english more than the Japanese)

I actually like to just watch it in its original setting, and just read the subs. This is do to the fact that the Japanese language sounds SO AWESOME. I mean, the way we pronounce our English words is in no way comparable to the awesome sounding Japanese words...even their offensive words sound cool!! Bakatare:D See...that bit is awesome:D

The Germans sound pretty awesome too, but that's a different story....

• 2 weeks later...
These are some that i think are great

Hellsing Ultimate

Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex

Bleach

Samurai Champloo

Eureka Seven

YuYu Hakusho

Darker Than Black

FullMetal Alchemist

Cowboy Bepop

R.O.D The TV

Deathnote

Code Geass

Ergo Proxy

Black Lagoon

Neon Genesis Evangelion

One Piece(i like the english more than the Japanese)

I'm just gonna quote you for good dubs, since you list a lot of good ones. Adult Swim tends to get good dubs 95% of the time, so most of theirs count(which is most of your list).

But the two that I always thought were top-notch were Cowboy Bebop, and... crap cant think of the name of it... the space western with the guy that had the arm that turned into a cannon and he always blew stuff up... it tried to be a serious anime, but should have stayed comedy.

You're thinking of Trigun. It was the first anime dub role for Johnny Yong Bosch, who would in recent years become a very big anime dub VA, starring in the likes of such great dubs as Eureka Seven, Bleach, Gurren Lagann, and Code Geass. I never watched much of Trigun, but I did like it.

Archived