Home

Is a MI2:SE possible at all?

Laserschwert

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would complain, Nickelstein. And... did we miss a load of posts? This topic was just about finished.

I'm ignoring that.

Anyway back to Monkey Island! I think that at the end of TOMI it was Largo putting the sword against Guybrush's throat. I mean who else it could be?

Don't post spoilers you ****ing **** **** ****ing **** on **** **** **** **** with a **** full of ****ty ****ing **** baskets.

Anyway, Irishmile, that largo is brilliant :D And, since this thread is now back on topic, I'm gonna post my scabb island swamp thingy here instead (a mod can delete the topic - unless I can do it myself in which case I'll do it in a minute). I'll just paste what I put in that thread:

About two weeks ago I started re-painting the Scabb Island swamp amid the "testing" for a possible MI2:SE. I stopped working on it about a week ago, and now I don't really have the desire to continue, so I'm posting it unfinished (among other things, the trees and stuff on the right, along with the foreground, haven't been drawn in). Here it is, and the original for comparison (and bear in mind (argh there's a bear in my mind) that the image is missing the interface part at the bottom):

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/3696/mi2copy.png

Original: http://ui31.gamespot.com/318/full20040105091233_2.gif

People are welcome to edit this and do with it what they please, as long as they credit me as the original makery person.

Yeah, I decided not to include that. I wasn't sure about whether or not I should put a big wooden arrow in it's place (for now I just had an arrow engraved into the sign itself). I didn't know whether that feather was meant to be wooden, or an actual feather or what.

Yeah, I decided not to include that. I wasn't sure about whether or not I should put a big wooden arrow in it's place (for now I just had an arrow engraved into the sign itself). I didn't know whether that feather was meant to be wooden, or an actual feather or what.

I'm sure it's supposed to be a bird's wing... something creepy and voodoo-like.

Don't post spoilers you ****ing **** **** ****ing **** on **** **** **** **** with a **** full of ****ty ****ing **** baskets.

Anyway, Irishmile, that largo is brilliant :D And, since this thread is now back on topic, I'm gonna post my scabb island swamp thingy here instead (a mod can delete the topic - unless I can do it myself in which case I'll do it in a minute). I'll just paste what I put in that thread:

About two weeks ago I started re-painting the Scabb Island swamp amid the "testing" for a possible MI2:SE. I stopped working on it about a week ago, and now I don't really have the desire to continue, so I'm posting it unfinished (among other things, the trees and stuff on the right, along with the foreground, haven't been drawn in). Here it is, and the original for comparison (and bear in mind (argh there's a bear in my mind) that the image is missing the interface part at the bottom):

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/3696/mi2copy.png

Original: http://ui31.gamespot.com/318/full20040105091233_2.gif

People are welcome to edit this and do with it what they please, as long as they credit me as the original makery person.

I like it. The only thing is it could be a little bit brighter and the mountains and sand...I dont know somthing about them. I think they look like there from a painting or somthing. But I like the Clouds and the sign the most. I think its alrite that you left the wing, fether, or whatever it is out.

I like it. The only thing is it could be a little bit brighter and the mountains and sand...I dont know somthing about them. I think they look like there from a painting or somthing. But I like the Clouds and the sign the most. I think its alrite that you left the wing, fether, or whatever it is out.

That's not sand, it's a reflection I painted in of an earlier version of the grass. I was gonna re-do it so it looked less confusing :p

Archived