Home

Exile vs Anakin

Who is Stronger? Who would batter the other?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Stronger? Who would batter the other?

• Exile
    • Anakin

Anakin's the chosen one, however the Exile's seen far more and become far wiser than Anakin could ever hope to be

Force Vampire No.2 or The Chosen One?

Kreia's Aprentice or Obi-wan's?

Mr. Space Hermit or Whiney teen Jedi?

maybe a VERY stupid question, but i dunno

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exile: Kills 3 Sith Lords, 4 Jedi Masters (non canon), more than 10 dark jedi, and countless other people who wanted her/him dead.

Anakin: Kills village of Tusken Raiders, holds his own for 5 seconds against Count Dooku, kills everyone in the jedi temple in an ambush, and than gets pwned by his teacher.

Darth Vader: Kills countless more Jedi in the purge, fights his apprentice (and nearly loses), and his son several times.

No matter which Anakin you choose, the Jedi Exile will kill him.

Damn, after viewing the poll results and reading some of your reasons I am wishing I had leaned with my original and voted for Exile :(

Well I guess I will try and support my reasoning for Anakin; well he is the "chosen one" if that means anything, he is a powerhouse for sure although his fight with Obi Wan was very close and ultimately he lost. He is quite efficient with a lightsaber, though not in the same league as Obi Wan or even Count Dooku, I think it is just his rage and proficiency with the force that makes him a foe to reckon with. But I do agree that Exile would destroy him, in fact she would suck the life out of him ala Kreia, hands down :)

Well, it's basically the son of the Force vs. the hole in the Force. According to George Lucas, Anakin is a level 8 saberist at the beginning of Revenge of the Sith, and turns into a 9 (highest level according GL) when he becomes Darth Vader. Obi-Wan was a level 8 to give you some perspective. Yoda is a 9 and Count Dooku is a 9 as well. The Exile on the other hand lost some of her saber training during her five years in exile after Malachor V. Also, she needs her Force-sensitive companions within the area so she can siphon the Force energy from them otherwise she's powerless. I think, if the confrontation came down to lightsaber talent. Anakin would win, especially if he caught the Exile alone without her friends from whom she would draw her Force power. And, remember that Anakin's strengths are flying a ship, and seeing things before they happen. He would be so far ahead of the Exile's attacks that she would be forced to defend herself, just, to stay alive. But, the advantage the Exile has is she can, literally, sneak up on Anakin, so if she plans to kill him rather than fight him (because she has no Force signature to give her away she has the same problem the Yuuzhan Vong had.) But, a fight between the two of them would be epic, but I think Anakin will win, simply because he can easily predict what she will do next.

We don't know enough about the Exile to draw a fair conclusion. Yes, she killed three Sith Lords, but how did she kill them? Did her strength lie in tactics, raw Force ability, or lightsaber skill? Did she defeat Nihilus without exploiting his bond with Visas, or did she need to in order to win? Was she nearly killed by Darth Traya at the end, or were they on equal footing? We don't and can't know any of these things.

We don't know enough about the Exile to draw a fair conclusion. Yes, she killed three Sith Lords, but how did she kill them? Did her strength lie in tactics, raw Force ability, or lightsaber skill? Did she defeat Nihilus without exploiting his bond with Visas, or did she need to in order to win? Was she nearly killed by Darth Traya at the end, or were they on equal footing? We don't and can't know any of these things.

Very true, but we do know that the Exile needed three people to kill one Sith Lord, and since Anakin/Vader was able to take on eight Jedi during the Purge and defeats them almost single-handedly, I'd say the Exile would get pwned any day by the Chosen One.

Very true, but we do know that the Exile needed three people to kill one Sith Lord, and since Anakin/Vader was able to take on eight Jedi during the Purge and defeats them almost single-handedly, I'd say the Exile would get pwned any day by the Chosen One.

The Exile need three people to take on a fellow Force Vampire. Imagine fighting someone who is practically a Force mirror of yourself. The fight would never end. But the Exile single-handedly held her ground against Darth Sion and crushed his will to live. The Exile also took on Darth Traya, who continued to fight after loosing both her hands. The exile also fought her way through the Jekk'Jekk Tar on Nar Shaddaa, survived the planet of Malachor and the Trayus academy, made it through the tomb of Ludo Kressh, survived Peragus, etc, etc, etc...

Need I continue?

Anakin only survived Naboo, Geonosis, The Clone Wars, the Death Star's destruction, and nearly survived the Empire itself. Surviving the Clone Wars alone was a feat in itself, especially, since the war was designed to kill the Jedi, and Anakin was not always on the same page as the sith. Most of the time, pre-Vader Anakin wanted the sith destroyed.

Anakin only survived Naboo, Geonosis, The Clone Wars, the Death Star's destruction, and nearly survived the Empire itself. Surviving the Clone Wars alone was a feat in itself, especially, since the war was designed to kill the Jedi, and Anakin was not always on the same page as the sith. Most of the time, pre-Vader Anakin wanted the sith destroyed.

True, but through most of the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War, Anakin/Vader was surrounded by friendlies. The Exile had to go through the things I mentioned above alone.

I also forgot to mention that the Exile was able to survive the severing of a lethal Force Bond.

True, but through most of the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War, Anakin/Vader was surrounded by friendlies. The Exile had to go through the things I mentioned above alone.

I also forgot to mention that the Exile was able to survive the severing of a lethal Force Bond.

The Exile was surrounded by friendlies throughout her journey, so her ordeals were probably just as hard as Anakin's, if not easier. Besides, the Clone Wars was alot more deadly then the Mandalorian Wars or the possibly the Sith, as the Sith in TSL are what's left from KOTOR, and they were pretty much decimated at the Star Forge.

That's not quite right. The Sith in TSL were actually under the Exile's command durring Malachor V. Meaning, they were the jedi that resisted the dark side teachings from Revan. The Jedi at Malachor V were sent there to be killed, converted (to Revan's side, he hoped, or with the Exile severed from the Force, thus elimiating his inner threats. But Kreia, Nihilis, and Sion did not join ranks with the other Jedi converted. They became sith but did not participate in the Jedi Civil War. And, they didn't strike until after Revan came back as a Jedi to defeat his own Empire, then went into the Unknown Regions to pursue the True Sith that came back for The Old Republic MMO.

After he was away, T3-M4 returned to known space without Revan seeking out the exile even though, Revan was not sure if she would forgive him for his attempt to kill her, earlier. The exile eventually does forgive him, and goes into the Unknown Regions after learning from Kreia where he was. She does not take her companions with her, just like Revan. Kotor III was supposed to be the finale of these having the two meet up, but since both canons had been set. You could no longer have four endings, when you knew Revan was light side male, and the Exile is light side female. We have, yet, to hear about what happened to them, but the True Sith empire does return to know space for The Old Republic, so it's more than likely they failed to destroy the Empire, even though they would have made a dent, I'm sure.

Anakin/Vader didn't fight large groups of enemies alone? What about the Clone Wars? What about the Jedi Purge?

If it didn't kill her, then how exactly was it lethal?

But the Exile highhandedly held her ground against Darth Sion and crushed his will to live.

This is what my above post was talking about. You can't know if the Exile held her ground against Sion or barely survived that duel.

The exile also fought her way through the Jekk'Jekk Tar on Nar Shaddaa,

So the Exile fought her way through a crowd of mooks on the ass-end of space? Who cares? Any competent main character can do that.

survived the planet of Malachor and the Trayus academy,

See above.

survived Peragus,

Again, she didn't survive anything except a bunch of mooks.

made it through the tomb of Ludo Kressh

What's so impressive about that?

HOLD THE PHONE! when did revan try to kill the exile?

When he sent her to die at Malachor, I believe.

I agree with everything you, just, said. Except Darth Vader Purging the Jedi, he didn't do it alone. But he was in charge and leading the Clone Battalion of the 501st Division. He did take out Cin Drallig, the saber instructor (Nick Gillard, the stunt coordinator, backwards?), and his Apprentice in both the Video Game and the Movie. So, he definitely had some skill with a lightsaber blade.

Exile vs. Anakin

Let's first consider what Anakin's down fall was: overconfidence. He thought he could make an uber high leap over Mr.Kenobi and got his limbs chopped off.

Now, what is Anakin's strength? Determination. It is said he was on his way to becoming a Jedi Weapons Master, and the characteristics of Darth Vader say Sith Marauder. He simply doesn't take no for an answer and will keep coming at you.

What is the Exile's weakness? In the case of LS Exile, it is also her strength: Empathy. She'll connect with anyone and anything and simply can't stand suffering. DS Exile? We don't know for a fact, but I think he/she was well on his/her way to surpassing even Darth Nihilus at the end of TSL.

In Anakin I see a potential Jedi Weapons Master with a ****load of Force potential.

In the LS Exile I see a passive Force Vampire and in DS Exile I see an aggressive Force Vampire.

Aggressive Force Vampires easily take down those with massive Force potential, so DS Exile would win easily. LS Exile would be siphoning Anakin's excess energy and would therefore win, but would not kill Anakin until the last minute.

Exile hands down. Force Vampiricy is in a league of its own, and the only person I see resisting it would be Kreia, who understands it and can even use a little of it.

LS Exile would be siphoning Anakin's excess energy and would therefore win, but would not kill Anakin until the last minute.

"Force vampires" do not gain Force enrgy during a battle, they gain it once their opponent is defeated. They don't siphon it while they're fighting.

"Force vampires" do not gain Force enrgy during a battle, they gain it once their opponent is defeated. They don't siphon it while they're fighting.

At first I was going to debate that, but you're technically right.

It would be a pretty even match I think. Both are skilled with the lightsaber, (btw, screw Lucas' saber level system), both have fought in major wars (I don't know if Anakin was a general, but..), and both can see the future (to an extent), among other things.

Someone stated that Anakin could see what the exile was doing before she did it? The Exile has battle precognition (The handmaiden says you have it if you're a male, but it doesn't change the fact that you would still have it as a female) so they're right on par there.

I don't know. I'm of the opinion that the Exile would win. And that's mostly because I don't like Anakin.

Archived