Home

Exile vs Anakin

Who is Stronger? Who would batter the other?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Stronger? Who would batter the other?

• Exile
    • Anakin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to say. To me, it just sounds like Lucas wants Anakin/Vader to be THE most powerful force user of all time. As such, he just makes him good at everything which gives him the appeal similar to Superman. He probably would kill her.

The Exile would know better than to fight him head on anyways. As to what exactly she would do, I have no idea... which is ironic, because I usually decide what she does. I'd/she'd probably just put down a bunch of devastating frag mines before the battle. And since it is TSL, the battle will probably be too easy and unbalanced ;).

I think we can agree that the Exile would definitely kill Episode IV Vader, right?

"Force vampires" do not gain Force enrgy during a battle, they gain it once their opponent is defeated. They don't siphon it while they're fighting.

A Force Vampire (both light and dark) can use the Force Drain ability more effectively than other Force users, simply because it comes naturally to them. The Exile could drain Anakin of his powers and life before he took two steps. Just look at the way Kreia used it on the Jedi Masters. She wasn't even a Force Vampire, and she killed them all and made them devoid of the Force without even trying. Imagine what the Exile could do if she really tried...

A Force Vampire (both light and dark) can use the Force Drain ability more effectively than other Force users' date=' simply because it comes naturally to them. The Exile could drain Anakin of his powers and life before he took two steps. Just look at the way Kreia used it on the Jedi Masters. She wasn't even a Force Vampire, and she killed them all and made them devoid of the Force without even trying. Imagine what the Exile could do if she really tried...[/quote']

Being a vampire and using Drain Life are two very different things. Drain Life simply heals you at the cost of your opponent. A vampire becomes more powerful as they kill enemies, whether or not they use Drain Life. Also, I'm pretty sure Kreia probably used an advanced form of Drain Life. How else can a person by removed from the Force?

What about Revan and Exile vs. Obi and Ani ?

its an interesting one. i think Revan would come out on top, simply ncause he has the best dress sense, and thats a BIG plus

Being a vampire and using Drain Life are two very different things. Drain Life simply heals you at the cost of your opponent.

ah c'mon, theyre basically the same, just that drain is like a peanut, Force vampirism is like a peanut factory

What about Revan and Exile vs. Obi and Ani ?

That's funny the Exile doesn't have the same trust with Revan, who tried to kill her as Obi-wan and Anakin have. They'd be too busy watching their own backs to worry about the Obi-wan and Anakin

ah c'mon, theyre basically the same, just that drain is like a peanut, Force vampirism is like a peanut factory

Yes, and it's very rare

Anakin would win, especially if he caught the Exile alone without her friends from whom she would draw her Force power. And, remember that Anakin's strengths are flying a ship, and seeing things before they happen. He would be so far ahead of the Exile's attacks that she would be forced to defend herself, just, to stay alive. But, the advantage the Exile has is she can, literally, sneak up on Anakin, so if she plans to kill him rather than fight him (because she has no Force signature to give her away she has the same problem the Yuuzhan Vong had.) But, a fight between the two of them would be epic, but I think Anakin will win, simply because he can easily predict what she will do next.

I don't think so. (I despise Vader, so this is biassed)

The Exile's friends are power. Vader/Anakin had no charismatic skills that remotely compared to the Emperor's or the Exile's, so her ability to draw followers to her command is an advantage in itself. The same thing went for Revan, as it was his diplomatic skills that made him so powerful.

She doesn't have a Force signature as you said. Which would mean Anakin would only have had his skills against her and no other precognitive advantage regarding her directly.

I would also say that if the Exile could harness Force lightning, Vader stands no chance at all.

How does the Exile have no Force signature? The Vong were stripped of the Force, leaving them wothout a signature, which is not the same thing as being a wound in the Force (like the Exile) or severing your connection to it (like Kyle Katarn did prior to Jedi Outcast). She does have a signature, it's just different because she's a wound, not absent, in the Force.

'The chosen one'? Hardly.

Anakin was just an arrogant, self absorbed maroon who went against everything he valued after he became Darth Vader. There's nothing extraordinary about him before or after he allowed himself to become the Emperor's slave.

The Exile wasn't just about brute strength and pointless cruelty like Vader. She wasn't like all powerful and foolishly reckless as Anakin was, always assuming that she was the best of the best. It was because she learned to live without the Force that she was so strong.

Anakin/Vader simply seemed all muscle and no brains about everything other than how to torment and kill people most effectively. Even if he didn't get mutilated by Obi wan, he would never have been able to challenge the Emperor. He simply lacked the intellect that the Emperor had to gain power.

The Exile clearly has more of an advantage over Vader/Anakin in regards to her ability to influence followers. Maybe in a lightsaber fight, his brute strength would have been superior, but beyond that... he had little else. He's like Malak!

How would this occur anyways? They existed thousands of years apart from one another. And why are we arguing on the technicalities of Force Vampirism? You do know that there actually was a Force vampire (not technically canon though), and he was not really like the Exile at all. This guy was more along the lines of a physical real-world vampire, or cross between X-men's Rogue and the Grim Reaper.

Anakin is the chosen one and he has saber skillz. The Exile is a wound in the force, and actively feeds off of force users. If the Exile was able to create a bond between her and Anakin, I think he'd be in quite some trouble.

Yes, but power isn't everything, especially, in the Exile's case. She doesn't have any of her own. She borrows it from her friends. But, nevertheless the Exile would have a hard time with Anakin. He's very well trained, intelligent, able to see into the future (watch him put his blade behind his back before the battledroid fires right where is blade is, he's several seconds ahead of everyone). He's good with a lightsaber, knows how to inspire troops, is good on both the battlefield and in space according to the TV series. He has a 13-year-old padawan he considers a daughter. I think, the exile will have a battle on her hands.

'The chosen one'? Hardly.

Anakin was just an arrogant, self absorbed maroon who went against everything he valued after he became Darth Vader. There's nothing extraordinary about him before or after he allowed himself to become the Emperor's slave.

The Exile wasn't just about brute strength and pointless cruelty like Vader. She wasn't like all powerful and foolishly reckless as Anakin was, always assuming that she was the best of the best. It was because she learned to live without the Force that she was so strong.

Anakin/Vader simply seemed all muscle and no brains about everything other than how to torment and kill people most effectively. Even if he didn't get mutilated by Obi wan, he would never have been able to challenge the Emperor. He simply lacked the intellect that the Emperor had to gain power.

The Exile clearly has more of an advantage over Vader/Anakin in regards to her ability to influence followers. Maybe in a lightsaber fight, his brute strength would have been superior, but beyond that... he had little else. He's like Malak!

Anakin is the chosen one, George Lucas created him like that, and it is known that he is the ultimate Jedi or Sith. So I really can't see someone stronger than him. Obi-Wan won the battle because it was destiny for Vader to lose. Still he is the greatest force user ever to live.

Archived