Home

Jedi Masters' Death Match-Who would survive?

Demongo

Who would win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Atris
    • Dorak
    • Kavar
    • Vandar
    • Zhar
    • Zez-Kai Ell
    • Vash
    • Vrook

Kavar, most likely. Or Vandar. Vandar is sneaky, small, and (if Yoda is any indication) tough as nails. Kavar is a standard Guardian/Weapons Master tank.

Dorak is probably rather good with force powers. I'm guessing he's a classic Consular, lots of Force abilities, but on the lower end for saber skills.

Atris - her mental instability would likely cause her to make a critical error.

Zhar is a well-rounded Sentinel, but is likely to get nailed by those in specialty. Zez-Kai? I'd like to see him in his prime, because the fellow we see on Nar Shadaa didn't seem to have any fight left in him. Vash we just didn't see enough of, but from what little we did see, she's not as tough as she is smart. She almost had a way out of the Korriban academy before getting abruptly halted by Sleeps-With-Vibroblades

Vrook - tough bastard. He'll make it to the finals on sheer stubborn.

• 5 years later...

I think it would come down to Kavar, Vash, possibly vandar and Zez-Kai-ell,, Kavar would be the strongest at fighting people, but people like atris, vash or vandar would strategically try and wipe out those threats right away, although Atris Vandarr and Vash may also see eachother as threats since they are the three strategists in the ranks that i can see. Zez-Kai_ell although older and away from his luster, I feel could stand up to Kavar and may use the help of others within the battle. I think even though Kavar is powerful and could hold his own, if they targeted him early on then it would come down to I think it would then come down to an exhausted Vandar or Vash and Dorak, since DOrak would be eliminated later since he is the least amount of a threat

Archived