Home

Grim poster

CHAOSMAN

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awaiting the poster, I had a project of my own. I received a gift certificate that I could use for various purposes. One was getting a picture painted on canvas. The rest wasn't very useful, so Grim Fandango on canvas it had to be! Here's the result. The first picture is the canvas (30x40cm) on the table by daylight, the second is the canvas hanging up on the wall. I just took the second pictre and because the light isn't very good, I had to use the flash on my cellphone when taking the picture, which causes the picture to come out a bit nasty, but whatever.

grimcanvas2.th.jpg

grimcanvas1.th.jpg

I'm willing to pool in on the scan part too, if it is scanned with a high resolution that is. If we can't get it proffesionally reprinted from the scan, then it's useless.

I really like the poster though, all the details making it look like a movie; fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...

posted is original one sheet movie poster size so 27 x 40. I am still on it dont worry guys. I will make sure to have it high quality scanned as well. As far as I know am I one of the only people to have this poster. I haven't even seen this in Tim's office at double fine studios

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I went to a few print shops this past weekend and none of them were able to scan a poster this big :mad:

What sort of places are you looking at as far as print shops? Places like Kinko's/FedEx Office? If so, maybe you should look into some that are more like graphic designers than SOHO-oriented.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived