Best Monkey Island title?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Best Monkey Island title?

• The Secret of Monkey Island
    • Monkey Island 2: Lechuck's Revenge
    • The Curse of Monkey Island
    • Escape from Monkey Island
    • Tales of Monkey Island

ow people get a grip... i don't believe that mi1 is the most voted!!

curse of monkey island is TEH best

the curse of monkey island had the best graphics for adventure games ever, its graphics got a smell of the amazing relaxing adventure.and while you’re setting on an arm chair playing pure comic cartoon adventure, with relaxing music. thinking. and while the air conditioner is giving you fresh cool air, aah nice feeling. same as toonstruck really both of these games got the best graphics ever for adventure games.

the curse of monkey island had the best graphics for adventure games ever, its graphics got a smell of the amazing relaxing adventure.and while you’re setting on an arm chair playing pure comic cartoon adventure, with relaxing music. thinking. and while the air conditioner is giving you fresh cool air, aah nice feeling. same as toonstruck really both of these games got the best graphics ever for adventure games.

While I do agree CMI looks great...There is no denying Myst 4 is the prettiest adventure game. :p

925896_20050126_screen004.jpg

While I do agree CMI looks great...There is no denying Myst 4 is the prettiest adventure game. :p

I don't care what fancy graphical shiznit you pull in a game, if it doesn't have Dreamfall's Zoë Castillo, it is not the best-looking adventure ever made.

b0044107_11062058.jpg

It ain't just about the graphics my friend. MI3 may have looked nice, but overall, MI2 had the better puzzles and better story. And it was marginally funnier than MI3

It ain't just about the graphics my friend. MI3 may have looked nice, but overall, MI2 had the better puzzles and better story. And it was marginally funnier than MI3

I agree. MI 2 was the best game.

i don't like 1st person adventure games at all!

and if i don't like the graphics of the adventure game, i don't play it.

be careful the best graphics for adventure games is the comic cartoon style.

-curse of monkey island , toonstruck , discworld 2, etc...

i know we are talking about the best title..yes, curse of monkey island

the secret of monkey island ...if they didn't tell us what is the secret it doesn't mean anything to me, i mean.. its no interesting

i don't like 1st person adventure games at all!

You should try Kheops Studios games. I was very skeptical to first person adventure games, but then I tried one of their games, Return to Mysterious Island, and it was awsome!

I still don't like the Myst games (I do agree that the fourth looks really good) but Kheops games was a whole different thing. Check them out, esp. Return to Mysterious Island.

Archived