Home

good interview

Rathoris

"GW: We are close to beta though. Close to beta we are running through our own community. We have people signed up. We have about a quarter million people signed up. And we understand what their system specs are. So you know we’ll start with a lot of small testing and we’ll move on from there. Again, we’ve done a lot of in-house testing with outside people already. We do a lot of focus testing. We do a lot of version builds testing along the way because you can’t really make games without consumer feedback."

Close to beta = win. And i've been wondering about something. During every single E3 interview they keep claiming the game is 2700 years before the movies instead of 3700. Stupid mistake or something else? :confused:

Yeah, guess that was something we hadn't heard before. Not sure their definition of close though, to me beta means pretty close to release, but they still seem like they have a ton left to do. I suppose we need to take in account they've been working on this game for a lot longer than we've known about it.

About the 2700/3700 year thing, I am thinking they have just been messing up or given the wrong info. KotOR was definitely ~4,000 years before ANH, and TOR is 300 years after KotOR.

Archived