Home

Why so many Humans?!

Trench

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go to Wikipedia and look up the mating habits of slugs and snails. That might give you an idea of how hermaphrodites conceive their young.

Check out these links:

Snail Reproduction

Slug Reproduction

Thanks for the info:thmbup1::p

Hmm It would provably be because is less expensive to have more humans than other types of aliens. But I would like to believe another thing :p

I think most aliens are humanoid because way back in the day when the first movie was made it was helluva lot easier to make. And then they just ran with it. XD

And the racist thing is kind of a part of the, I dunno, "message" aint it? KOTOR for one was all over how cruel and judgmental humans are. It's like they came in, took over, and decided all the other species were only useful as slaves.

:rofl:

OK, before this becomes a spam'n'beer fest.....

Actually, people on all sides of politics have basically said what you said, Te Mirdala. Some even more knit-picky about the humans themselves--in fact I have an un authored mod where I remember on PCGM's description, mod creator having a few words about this.

I'll say this much: SW uses hero-man type of stories so stereotypes are hard to avoid. Not that it entirely justifies them. While I have noticed a mostly human or predominantly humanoid-proxy character population in SW, it doesn't normally faze most people.

I.E. in the SW tales: Flecat (while similar to cathar in many respects, their humanoid form is much more attractive looking, they can turn psychotic and morph into humongous ferocious cat creatures)

Why are most human esque? I would guess probably a relation device. But TBH I do wonder why we don't see more Defels (wolf-oids), "ratties", bear buffalo beasts, etc.

Actually check the wiki for creatures, quite interesting.

After you're done beating it out of your head, can you help me get it out of my head, too?

Sure thing Jae but I'm seeing double so I'll need two rolling pins! One for each of you! :xp:

@ That image proves Shem is EVIL! *Holds pinky to mouth... que Dr Evil music.*

Jeez you people, being disgusted by Hutts is not even funny, stop overreacting already.

C'mon! Have a sense of humor!

Its kind of funny, I meant for this to be a serious discussion thread, but I like what its turned into way more than that! :lol:! Maybe someone could rename this thread "Hutt Love" or something like that :rofl:.

C'mon! Have a sense of humor!

Look, I just don't get it. Hutts are big fat slug-like aliens, I can live with that. I don't find them disgusting, repulsive, annoying or anything. I can imagine them having very kinky sex in orgies and not be mortified for life. I do happen to have a sense of humour, but it doesn't involve pretending to be irreparably brain-damaged by something as unremarkable as a Hutt.

Look, I just don't get it. Hutts are big fat slug-like aliens, I can live with that. I don't find them disgusting, repulsive, annoying or anything. I can imagine them having very kinky *** in ****** and not be mortified for life. I do happen to have a sense of humour, but it doesn't involve pretending to be irreparably brain-damaged by something as unremarkable as a Hutt.

Would you lighten up please?

Seriously, this thread is a joke. Its here for a laugh.

in his defense, he is 14

Are you insinuating that because I am fourteen I am immature? In fact, many adults feel that when they speak to me, they are speaking to an equal. I merely enjoy a good laugh (and let me tell you: It doesn't take much).

Are you insinuating that because I am fourteen I am immature? In fact' date=' many adults feel that when they speak to me, they are speaking to an equal. I merely enjoy a good laugh (and let me tell you: It doesn't take much).[/quote']

Laughing at different species isn't a good laugh, it's racism. And I thought you were far too mature for racist jokes. :¬:

Me being racist would be statistically impossible. I'm biracial, so it might make me explode, or the universe could turn inside out. Besides, I'm not even the one making fun of them. Other people made comments hinting at "intimate" contact between two Hutts, and I commented on how disgusting I thought that was.

here's a valuable life lesson, people who openly say they're grown up and/or smart aren't

I never said I was. I noted what many adults thought about me. I only act all prim and proper when I'm out in public. When I get home I'm just like any other geeky fourteen year old. In other words: I have no life.

The absurdity of the image has as much to do with size as anything. Making 'em big fat humans would be about as unsightly.

Whoowee, two big fat living beings having sex with each other, sure did make me vomit a whole bucket, how unimaginably absurd a scenario that is. :)

I never said I was. [grown up]

Are you insinuating that because I am fourteen I am immature?

many adults feel that when they speak to me' date=' they are speaking to an equal.[/quote']

right

When I get home I'm just like any other geeky fourteen year old. In other words: I have no life.

nah most 14-year olds have those, you just try to compensate for your lack of social interactivity with your peers by leading yourself to believe you're too mature for them

slugs with arms having sex still isn't gross

What are you a reporter? I never said I was too mature for anyone. I don't believe I am too mature for anyone. All of my friends live 45 minutes to an hour away from me, so I don't see them that often. But since your obviously going to find something wrong with everything I say, and continue antagonizing me until the day one of us croaks, I don't know why I even bother.

Archived