Home

Fixing the Special Edition poster :)

parabolee

But, but... In those peoples opinion, it IS a better cover.

Yes but it's just not the done thing. But maybe I'm only saying this because I keep getting "It might be argued that..." written next to almost all my essays at university when I do that XD I don't consider that hypocritical... I'm just passing on knowledge :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like they've changed the pic on Xbox Live to the original Lucasarts one :mad:

Took them long enough!

Actually they changed it pretty soon after, someone mentioned it in the comments on the mixnmojo.com post on the 30th but I think it was changed back before then.

You should make a video of that with the low sexy Guybrush voice and moody music. LOL!

Well there is a lot of potential, so many Gubyrush sprites could be used. Jumping on the bed, taking off your clothes, taking off the bra and having it in your inventory, et cetera. XD

But hell if I can be bothered to do all that. A two frame animated gif is all I can be bothered to do :p

Anyone seen this? I think it's rather neat...

[ interesting secret of monkey island poster goes here (stupid non-resizing vbulletin code) ]

If anyone cares, I happened to have that image on my harddrive, and I saved with the name: Javier Burgos

Archived