Home

SWG : Starsiders

Deft Aklin

Hey all, Regent Deft Aklin here. Former moderator of the SWGalaxies.net forums here for SW: Galaxies.

Just curious how many will be coming here that were once residents of the SWG crew on Starsider.

I WILL be making a triumphant return for this...

• 1 month later...

You better remember me, or I'll kick you head over heals out of LFN! :D

Hey, Deft, how you been?

How's the kid(s)?

Well, it looks like the very core of Affiliates will be back in a Star Wars world again.

We'll have to see how many others from Affiliates will be back.

There's a small chance we'll re-create The Affiliates, but if not, maybe we can join yours? ;)

I haven't looked for the info yet, but any news on wether or not you can join any server anywhere in the world by the way?

• 4 months later...

Doing alright Jan. Kids are great. :)

Yes, the Endbringers will be making a return. We are still working out the details, which we've had to speed up recently as the speed of information being released gives us the impression we need to get a move on ASAP. lol

No news on the servers yet. Unfortunately we can't get up to our normal mischief until they announce servers and guilds start picking. ;)

If you ever need to get a hold of me, hop on my guild site:

http://theendbringers.com

Leemu sounds familiar. Was it Leemu Taos? A smuggler? If not I can't figure how I would know the name, as I was a Flurry Smuggler.

But I'm definitely going to be playing this game.

It was Leemu Taos. Not a smuggler though, unless this was after the NGE. Leems tried a lot of different templates as I recall, Rifleman and various stacker templates.

Just remembered that Leemu is on here... Sheesh... I'm a moron. That would be Taos currently on these boards.

I was M Pistols M Smuggler on Flurry. Deleted my character at the NGE.

I left my character, I deleted the game. I did try playing it for about a week though. Not sure what the heck they were thinking doing that though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, I'm necroing old posts. Can't believe I missed Jo's reply! Heya Jo!

Anyways, from the way things are looking currently, we will be organizing several allied guilds from Starsider into one small to medium sized guild. Mostly former Dark Sovereignty/Endbringers/Crimson Nova and Imperial Security Force it would appear. I will be contacting several other guilds we had allied with in SWG as well. We are more or less hammering out the details currently.

Jan and Wraith, you should hit me up. I think it would be great if you were all in the mix on this one as well.

We are currently redirecting a couple sites and using CrimsonNova.org as our jump off point right now and will be doing a HUGE website revamp to prep for the big reunion.

theendbringers.com

wevegotcookies.com

first time i've logged back into lucasforums for quite a few months and i see this post. yay for coincidence! I'm definitely on board for TOR still, not sure i'll be playing empire of course, but it would be great to reunite with any Starsider people.

Archived