Home

Kotor 3 MMO Vs. Rpg

qhost

It's actually set WAY after KotOR 2, about 300 years. And honestly, after how disapointed I was with Star Wars Galaxies, I am really excited about Bioware making this as an MMO.

This is not a normal MMO. It is designed to be story driven, the classes have social functions as well as combat ones and there will be cinematic dialog and full voice acting for the whole game . I really expect the experience to be less like World of Warcraft and more like a multiplayer Kotor.

Honestly, bioware hasn't let me down yet.

Besides, just because they are making an old republic MMO doesn't mean they won't make another single player Kotor game at some point. I actually think it makes it more likely.

I'm not too sure about it because the graphics, models and that trailer are awesome! I have Star Wars Galaxies but..............it is BIG failure. I liked both K1 and TSL so I would really want to see the continuation. For now.......let's just say I'm looking forward the MMO:)

I would definitely have preferred an RPG, however if BioWare delivers on its commitments for this MMO it could be rather good fun.

Besides, being repeatedly beaten online by other members of the LF community and the inevitable post-battle forum-based mocking may be entertaining! :xp:

TOR sucks.

Have you played it?

Seriously. I want KOTOR 3 now.

Wait for either TJM 2.0 or Revenge of Revan.

TFU and The Clone Wars game suck badly. Give us KOTOR 3! I want to see Revan and the Exile!

I hope they will make a PVP Star Wars game with insane Force Powers, that will be fun.

That would be TOR potentially. A PVP Star Wars game would have to be an MMO. ;)

(im one of the rare LFers who like it probably..)

Well I doubt we are rare mate, we just aren't that vocal. Except me. :D

Besides, being repeatedly beaten online by other members of the LF community and the inevitable post-battle forum-based mocking may be entertaining!

You have no idea...I can read the conversations right now! :D :D :D

I seriously hope that won't happen. They SHOULD create K3 somehow.

So do I, I really do hope we get a single player K3, however I am very likely to give this game a try, and quite possibly enjoy it.

MMO's are all crap. This new MMO will be crap. You have to pay monthly for MMO's which makes them stupid money wasting crap.

Single player Kotor ONLY WAY TO GO.

*Glares at everyone angerly and then jumps into foxhole and prepares for incoming fire.*

Thats a very generalized statement, not all MMO's are crap or pay monthly.

Wait for either TJM 2.0 or Revenge of Revan.

That would be TOR potentially. A PVP Star Wars game would have to be an MMO. ;)

Well I doubt we are rare mate, we just aren't that vocal. Except me. :D

You have no idea...I can read the conversations right now! :D :D :D

Problem is some people want an official K3 not a overhaul mod. I don't really care, if its fun and as story driven as they say. I'll play it.

I hope TOR will be junk, so they see that KotOR 3 would have been a better idea.

I don't. While I definitely would have preferred a K3, I do not want this game to fail. That wouldn't bode well for the series as a whole, I think.

I want to see Revan and the Exile too but apparently they never made it back from the Unknown Regions. :(

I also am not happy about paying a monthly fee but I guess I better start saving now. :(

Archived