Home

More Smuggler Info

News

Even more of a reason to play smuggler.... We have dusters and cowboy hats.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ca3_800x450.jpg

(hidden so as not to make forum too wide)

Oh the spiffyness. Might have to play a smuggler after all.

I hope this cover option does not give smugglers to much of an advantage in combat.

To be honest, I think they need to make the non-jedi classes as beefy and appealling as possible. Anything to lure people away from rolling a jedi as their first (or god forbid only) class.

To be honest, I think they need to make the non-jedi classes as beefy and appealling as possible. Anything to lure people away from rolling a jedi as their first (or god forbid only) class.
I agree. While I do plan on making a Jedi as my first character, to get people to play other classes they need to seem like they'll be able to stand up against a Jedi.

Even more of a reason to play smuggler.... We have dusters and cowboy hats.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ca3_800x450.jpg

(hidden so as not to make forum too wide)

On that topic, how Star Wars does Roland Deschains sound?

Actually I don't see it as a problem if there are a bunch of players that roll Jedi. I look at it this way. We're playing the hero classes. Jedi and Sith are more commonly "heroic" in their abilities. By their very neture they have heroic abilities. So it would be more common to see them as being played by players. However a heroic Smuggler or Trooper, or Bounty Hunter might be fewer and farther between. Jedi/Sith will be more like average Joe Jedi/Sith and the other classes will be more like heroes.

At any rate, I'm glad that Smuggler looks like we have our unique style. More like outlaws.

With the smuggler announced , and sure will be an equavilant class for the sith thats 4 ranged classes, i would like to see more melee classes to add some gameplay flavour other than the jedi/sith or a mixed melee ranged action, but still we dont know the full play style of trooper and BH maybe they will get that sort of combat style

Bounty hunters can use their flamethrowers in melee combat...

Troopers have been shown beating people with their rifle butt...

Smugglers can knee people in the groin and shoot them in the head...

I think Jedi/Sith are going to be the main melee fighters, with everyone else using guns because they are so much more effective. That would be pretty true to the series. I'd definitely prefer that than for them to create some contrived class based around vibroblades.

Archived