Home

LF's got...talent...?

Taak Farst

I was wondering if anyone had good talents they could tell us about or maybe even film themselves doing? Ahto is getting boring lately so I thought I would make this thread.

It can be anything, magic, dance, singing, not chewing a rowntrees fruit pastil - anything.

I can proudly say the talent i have is pwning all your asses in Call of Duty 4..

I tried to write down my big talent in a way that wouldnt get me banned but I couldnt :(:p

Here are some notable feats in the career of Astro:

*Got a perfect score in my university entrance score at the end of high school at age 17

*Drank 2 x1L bottles of Johnny Walker black and nearly got stabbed for fondling 3 of my friends girlfriend/fiancee/wife at age 19

*'Dated' 3 of my (lady) lecturers from uni age 20-22

*Dated my first two (lady) bosses once I hit the workforce >> I got fired when the second one found out I had been with the first (they were sisters) >>nb, I didnt know this, but did think they looked familiar. One still had former married name so it wasnt immediately apparent.... *sigh*

*Did 440 'juggles' with a soccer ball when I was 16

*Ate 18 McDs cheeseburgers on a bet when I was 15 (other guy threw up after 16 burgers)

*Took the perfect revenge on this neighbour kid who intentionally broke my Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight figurine from ROTJ: Stole his fave spiderman figurine, spent an afternoon with a shovel collecting dog mess from around various parks into a large box. Called the kid to meet me saying I found his spidey. He came out to witness his spidey doused in lighter fluid, and set on fire, swimming in burning dog mess. Age 9.

Ah, the good ole days...

mtfbwya

*Took the perfect revenge on this neighbour kid who intentionally broke my Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight figurine from ROTJ: Stole his fave spiderman figurine, spent an afternoon with a shovel collecting dog mess from around various parks into a large box. Called the kid to meet me saying I found his spidey. He came out to witness his spidey doused in lighter fluid, and set on fire, swimming in burning dog mess. Age 9.

Now THAT is dedication to a cause.

My talent is that i'm too lazy to have any.

Ah, the good ole days...

:rofl:

None of my talents seem appropriate for a "fun thread". ;)

No, wait... there is one - I'm pretty good at drawing.

And, of course, Mr. "pwning all your asses in Call of Duty 4", perhaps I should pwn yours in Unreal Tournament 3. :p

Built a nitrogen laser like the one in the scientific american article for my senior project in high school. Also did my own political maneuvering with the school administration to get the project the OK for display.

Turn junk appliances into usable components (Hmm, sonds like KOTOR2).

I can mimic voices like Family Guy, Beavis and Butt-Head, King of the Hill (bad as it was), some simpsons voices, Louis Armstorng, english voices of megaman X4 (Zero and Sigma), as well as make several unique voices. (EDIT: I can also mimic Aqua Teens Hunger Force!) Can sing death metal on karaoke. Can use soundboards to harass people over servers while playing online games where you are in contact with each other. "Ventrillo Harassment duke nukem" on youtube for example (I *wish* that was me doing it.) I, too, can wiggle my ears independently.

Can make lightsaber stunt props/toys.

Have a generic enough face that I pulled off Kevin DuBrow doing AirBand one year in high school, and Ozzy for the same gig the next year.

While I'm a swordsman, I'm not the flashy variety who likes showing off. Have done stunts. Barfed on a dog. Climbed mountains, sometimes hiking in haste, other times rappelling. I DJMC every few weeks. Mostly for weddings and receptions. Memorized the entire classic megaman games for NES. And the megaman X titles for SNES. Can draw both western style and anime. Ambidextrous. Ehh, partially hacked a rom of Castlevania 2:Simon's Quest.

I also have an innate storytelling ability about asses: my foot winds up in them.

*Drank 2 x1L bottles of Johnny Walker black and nearly got stabbed for fondling 3 of my friends girlfriend/fiancee/wife at age 19

mtfbwya

Impressive! :) not a great fan of Johnny Walker though. I was about to post something alike, but seen the fact that my alcohol consumption isn't unique I'll leave it at that. But 20-30 beers plus strong stuff (Tequila, Sambuca etc) isn't exceptional.

But I feel it's cheating. You can drink alcohol legally from the age of 16 here. Got a head-start I guess.

^^^

It wasn't easy for a lightweight like me, but I've done it, too. That's a lot of beer to drink in an hour and 40 minutes.

*'Dated' 3 of my (lady) lecturers from uni age 20-22

*Dated my first two (lady) bosses once I hit the workforce >> I got fired when the second one found out I had been with the first (they were sisters) >>nb, I didnt know this, but did think they looked familiar. One still had former married name so it wasnt immediately apparent.... *sigh*

Ah, the good ole days...

mtfbwya

*Q wonders just how many little bastros there are running loose in OZ* :p

34? pah, that's nothing. on the way home from holiday once i didn't sleep for more than 48 hours. it was a flight from New Zealand to Dubai with very awkward timings, and I can't sleep on planes.

Yeah well I'm going to travel soon so I will break your record:D

I beat BOTH your records.

Once I decided to play both KotOR's without stopping once.

And when I'm dedicated to something I do it.

Timer said I spent more than 80 hours awake.

I was assisted by my trusty Dr.Pepper filled cooler, a few coffees, and ramming my head into the desk when nearing sleep.

After I did it, I took a nap or 7.

Guess I forgot to mention that earlier

Archived