Home

In case of Nuclear War...

Canderis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geez, it took this long?

TO THE REFRIGERATOR

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd really like to forget about that, along with the entire PT.

Me, I'd just have to concentrate hard enough to leave my body before it got nuked and live on forever as a disembodied spirit. :)

Toss up:

1) I'd be the one responsible for the California Chansaw Massacre.

2) Jack me an arsenal, write me a constitution, Get some supplies and brass knucks, jack a cop car and take Sacraghetto.

3) Headbang and moshpit to metal music because even if it didn't hit nearby, I'm pretty sure we're all screwed anyway. Least the rest of my family has a strategic survival plan. :D

4) Hang gliding.

5) head to crystal peak.

I'd be pushing the red button. :dev7:

After a nuclear bomb hits, the first thing to do is go hunt the mutated monsters.

As for what to do if a bomb lands without going off, the Young Ones have that covered(skip past the weird music parts, unless you like them):

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Well, I'd, if no chance for survival,

DANCE!

Cause SERIOUSLY, everyones gon' die, including you, why not do the most embarassing things, like for example:

1. Strip naked and do the thriller dance in the streets while occasionally stopping to pimp slap someone with a sammich

2.After dressing up as a hobo, Hold up a sign (made on cardboard) that says "THE END WAS NIGH"

3.Start yelling about Refrigerators

4.Dress up in a black vest, blue shirt, brown pants, stupid looking helmet, and then yell about the Death Star and to get to the X-Wings

5.pick a person you see running, run them down and keep them locked in a hug until you both die from the bomb, while whispering in their ear that hugs cost $3.00

DANCE!

Cause SERIOUSLY, everyones gon' die, including you, why not do the most embarassing things, like for example:

1. Strip naked and do the thriller dance in the streets while occasionally stopping to pimp slap someone with a sammich

2.After dressing up as a hobo, Hold up a sign (made on cardboard) that says "THE END WAS NIGH"

4.Dress up in a black vest, blue shirt, brown pants, stupid looking helmet, and then yell about the Death Star and to get to the X-Wings

5.pick a person you see running, run them down and keep them locked in a hug until you both die from the bomb, while whispering in their ear that hugs cost $3.00

...what?

DANCE!

This almost wins.. However......

I'd convince a few of my better looking friends and my girlfriend to come stay over at my house.

At least I'd be happy for the last few moments.

_EW_

How 'bout it! I'd be doing that(so to speak) lol

Archived