Home

In case of Nuclear War...

Canderis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you dont know the good ol finnish army nuclear attack protocol?

"Wear a rain jacket and hide your eyes. After the explosion is over, clear the groung around you of fallout and keep shooting!"

:xp:

Id do that. Exept that theres no one to shoot here... well, theres a forest just behind our house, maybe ill just fire a few bursts there:p

That was seriously the emergency protocol in the 70´s and 80´s :p Nowadays there is no such thing as everybody would die anyway:D I cant understand why somebody even issued that as the official protocol back then but meh... Ignorance? :xp:

6) Exact revenge on every little bastard that ever crossed me.

7) Spend some good old quality time in my favorite reading place because:

roll.gif

8) Wait for the bomb to hit and then make a giant rat army and start pwning fallout shelters.

9) Bust out my gadgets because I'm really some evil genius, and prepare for domination in armageddon.

10) Get some filming equipment, a spa, and all the good looking people I know into a fallout shelter. They're gonna be bored so they gotta do something. :dev10:

• 2 weeks later...

I would take a trip to Scotland (which is where I've always wanted to live) dig a nice little bunker there and hide out there eating some stored up Phille Cheesesteak as my last meal... and of course I would take my dog and cat with me... Pfft, who NEEDS men anyway? :p

Plus, I would totally tell everyone THIS will save you!!

I would take a trip to Scotland (which is where I've always wanted to live) dig a nice little bunker there and hide out there eating some stored up Phille Cheesesteak as my last meal... and of course I would take my dog and cat with me... Pfft, who NEEDS men anyway? :p

Yeah, if you survive, I'll find you and bombard you with golfballs and haggis.:xp:

:D

Archived