Home

Funniest/Most Awkward Childhood memories

Taak Farst

After reading a post by astro on a different thread, I had to make this.

What is ur funniest, most awkward childhood memories?

I can't think of many at the moment, but I remember whacking my mumm in the eye with my ice cream cone when I was 2, I don't know why..:p

I "liked" to wear oversized boxers (when you're 9, your mom pretty much choses what you dress) and I happened to be playing with my sister's cat. The little devil managed to find a way inside my pants and holed itself there.I got up fast and started to shake my leg to kick it out. It was all very over quickly; as I shook, it probably got upset - or just very gay - and decided to bite my... buddies, down there.

Before I knew it, it was a laughing matter in five seconds.

When I was about three, and my little brother was about one, we went to a zoo, and while my mom was about to take a picture of me and my brother in the two-seater stroller, my brother hits me on the head. We now have a picture hanging up in our house of my brother laughing his head off and me crying out in pain.

Another one involved a baby me crawling into the garage and trying to drink the last drops of beer in the empty bottles. According to my mom, I had beer breath the rest of the day.

Uh, I walked into a skip...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
skip.gif

How the hell I didn't see something that size in front of me, i'll never know...

I also got a wooden splinter on one of my 'cheeks'... Less said about that the better really.

I've got too many to mention. I've fallen while roller-blading (not a normal fall either), bumped into people, trees and inanimate objects, and I've messed up peoples names while talking to them. For most people that stuff might not be really awkward, but when I do it something makes it really bad.

I remember once, when I was like, 10, I was in class sittin' at the desk in Language Arts, and right in the middle of class I farted.

Now this wasn't just any fart.

It was an Epic Fart.

Let me quote how it went down:

"Alright Will, read the next sectio-"

*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART*

Class goes LOOOL

Chandler, who was sitting next to me, turned and said "Was that YOU?"

Best school memory ever.

Archived