Home

mod request recruit jedi on the ender spire

jedi7000nathan

*reads the first post*

I had done this... but then I deleted it. :p

However, I do have a DS version of this mod that I am working on... though I have no dialogue, except for the Recruitment Dialogue, right now. Heh... I actually tried to release it on K2Files, but they rejected it because I had screenshots in the .rar file. >.< I had forgotten to take them out. But if you would like to see the mod for yourself, pm me your email and I will send it to you. :) Oh and it replaces Juhani, so D4R7H's mod shouldn't conflict, unless he/she made it the way I made mine... but I could always give it a patch or you could later on that could make them compatible. :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D4R7H 5K3L370R,

Alright... I have Blue-42's utc files... but now I need you to make his dialogue and whoever is going to give him VOs. I also need the exact place he is going to spawn and then all he'll need is the VOs and Dialogue. :)

I have Celindra's .utc file, scripts and recruitment dialogue running. The only script that I am having trouble with right now, is her destroy script, so there won't be "twins". When I figure it out, I will be so very happy. :xp: So all we need for her is the regular dialogue. (I used twilek VO so unless you want her to speak galactic basic, then we won't need a voice actor... excuse me... a voice actress for her.)

As for the rest of them... I haven't even gotten started. :xp:

::note::

And for everybody else reading this, D4R7H and I have teamed up to get this out quicker. :xp:

No. I honestly don't. I know that I can get what I have to do out really quickly, but dialogue could take months to do. >.< Especially since we will have to edit several conversations and take out T3's VO and add in written dialogue for Celindra.

Though, I can give you what I have done so far, if you would like.

:edit:

Blue-42 (I can always re-reskin him if you guys don't like it. :) )

blue42.jpg

ok.

i think you should change the underlay and the armour, the underlay should be black i think and a silver visor would be sweet. also if possible i think the armour should be a little shinier.

p.s. your age list is fine (i think zaalbar is a bit older than the p.c.)

jolee bindo

canderous ordo

zaalbar (maybe)

p.c.

carth onasi

zaalbar (maybe)

recruitable character

bastila shan

juhani

mission vao

I always felt the PC is younger than Carth... maybe that's just me. >.<

ok.

i think you should change the underlay and the armour, the underlay should be black i think and a silver visor would be sweet. also if possible i think the armour should be a little shinier.

p.s. your age list is fine (i think zaalbar is a bit older than the p.c.)

Umm... when I kept it black, it didn't look that great... I personally if given the choice of the two, this one is ten times better, but I will go with what most people say...

Silver visor... hmmm... I'm not really sure that I am able to do that, I can't find the visor part when I am reskinning. >.<

• 2 weeks later...

You know, you could always replace T-3 and she'd still have the Force, and I really like the story-line idea being proposed, because that way you wouldn't be forced to go through the back-story dialogue if you didn't want to (as it would tie in to her character somehow), and replacing any other character presents all sorts of problems with the gameplay.

One thing you should consider, however, is that T3-M4 appears at the end of the game and plays a huge role in TSL, so if you want to realistic, that might present another issue of discussion.

EDIT: I am experienced in all fields of modding except for modeling, so if you need someone for the modules, I would gladly help.

Which is why I'm saying that you should replace T3 while still keeping him aboard the Ebon Hawk. You could make it an NPC that follows you and that strolls around the ship, but is not in your party. That way you could still have all of the plot benefits of T3 and not break connection with TSL. Simply never add him to the party.

Some quest workarounds might be in order, however....

The security room would be a great place for T3. :thmbup1: Lots of computers to talk with. Also that way T3 has access to all of the surveillance cameras and could (theoretically) know everything that goes on around the ship. That way you can still hit him up for computer spikes as well. :D

due to some complications with real life issues, our fellow teammate and modder ashnan corri has decided to step down from the team in order to tend to those matters.

we Appreciate the help you have provided us while you were on the team ashnan, and we Hope all these things get settled well.

keep on modding buddy.

• 3 weeks later...

D4R7H 5K3L370R asked me to give you guys a little peak at some of the things I've been working on. So here's a look at a Chrysalide Beast to start out. These come in two sizes. The small Chrysalides will definitely be a lot more challenging than a small rancor. They come with their own custom claws and hide, making them both more dangerous and harder to kill. If you happen to come across Mama, running might be an excellent option:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Retreat.jpg
That's all for now. :D

in response to delta 62:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
"did you get the child lightsaber thing to work?"

i've been told that it isn't possible.

we haven't really tried to work on it since that time, however i still question if it's possible or not.

the problem is definitely not because the characters lack the animations, because i have already tested that theory out by using k.s.e., but rather the problem seems to be getting the lightsabers to actually display on screen.

the way i see it, is that if someone can figure out a work around to make hk 47 use lightsabers (:thmbup1: to Ӄhrizby on that one), then certainly there should be a way to get lightsabers to display for these characters.

i think eventually it will happen, whether it happens by us, or by someone else, figuring it out.

Wouldn't that require adding a hook to the character model? It's been ages since I looked at any character models in a model editor, but I seem to recall weapons being handled by hooks, like force powers are. Or I could just be completely wrong.

But yeah, if it is a matter of hooks, I believe T7Nowhere has a tutorial on adding hooks to a model that was released around the time he did his capeless Revan model. It may be worth looking into. :)

Wouldn't that require adding a hook to the character model? It's been ages since I looked at any character models in a model editor, but I seem to recall weapons being handled by hooks, like force powers are. Or I could just be completely wrong.

But yeah, if it is a matter of hooks, I believe T7Nowhere has a tutorial on adding hooks to a model that was released around the time he did his capeless Revan model. It may be worth looking into. :)

Thanks for the suggestion. :thmbup1: I looked at the model and it is indeed lacking several hooks. I'll look around for possible solutions, although we may just work around the problem.

Archived