Home

mod request recruit jedi on the ender spire

jedi7000nathan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a thought, if you were going to recruit the female jedi on the Endar Spire, wouldn't it make more sense if she fought Darth Bandon, instead of Trask sacrificing himself?

A way past this, would be to have the explosion happen normally, and then when the PC reaches the escape pods, have her standing next to Carth in a wounded stance. She can give an explanation as to how she survived and made it to the escape pods in a line or so, and she wouldn't look like a jerk, sending Trask to his doom. :)

Or you could use her not fighting Bandon as a form of characterization; she could be a very stuck up Jedi, who is prone to sacrificing her companions at the first sign of danger.

I don't know, it's up to you. Just a thought. :)

I think we should replace T3, we could have him open the door to the Sith base on Taris then self destruct. Perhaps faulty wiring on the part of Janice Nall? It could work, you could complain about it to her afterwords and everything.

She could still be a main character if she replaces T3. I mean, she won't be captured along with you and Carth on the Leviathan, but she could still offer up a lot to the plot. You would just have to be willing to write a lot of dialog, which unless you were planning on reusing Carth's lines, you would have to do any way. :)

Also, great job on the dialog so far. :thmbup1: Though, I'd suggest giving the player a few more conversation options, as there are few times in game where you only have one dialog choice. But yeah, keep up the great work :)

Nice job on the Taris dialogue.

The other thing I can see being a real pain in the butt in replacing Carth is the Leviathan sequence. There are a lot of scripts and conditionals in the torture scene, the bridge fight, and the Big Reveal conversation.

Also, do you plan on having anything similar to a messenger quest, or some workaround for Dustil's appearance?

While i think this mod is awesome, I think Carth should remain, but thats good for what your planning. But I love HK far to much to give him up. Jolee you should replace, theres only one quest he's involved in, the Manaan quest, which coiuld be easily done with the new Jedi.

But if it's possible to keep him, on the ship only, thats cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived