Home

mod request recruit jedi on the ender spire

jedi7000nathan

in response to dawuss first:

"You recruit the Jedi, the Jedi sacrifices herself to Darth Bandon, and Trask... dunno what happens to him"

please go back to page 1 and read post #37 for details on the endar spire section. i have also followed up with more convo posts since then, so just back up a bit and you'll learn more about what exactly takes place. she certainly doesn't die after walking through 3 rooms. that would probably qualify as the shortest recruit mod for kotor, if it were the case.

You don't keep Trask for very long either

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
D4R7H 5K3L370R asked me to give you guys a little peak at some of the things I've been working on. So here's a look at a Chrysalide Beast to start out. These come in two sizes. The small Chrysalides will definitely be a lot more challenging than a small rancor. They come with their own custom claws and hide, making them both more dangerous and harder to kill. If you happen to come across Mama, running might be an excellent option:
Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Retreat.jpg
That's all for now. :D

or if you are like me and use the invulnerabillty cheat code everytime you play, rush it and pray that no one in your party gets killed

sorry guys, but i have decided to step down from working on this mod.

it has nothing to do with a lack of ideas or creativity, but i have run into many walls in the process of working on it and feel that putting my efforts into other things that would prove more beneficial would be best at this point.

this mod request has gotten A LOT of attention from the community, so i really Hope someone will be willing to take up the reins and start fresh and new on a brand new cool concept for it.

Thanx for the opportunity, and i Hope you all the best.

Peace be on you all!

:thmbup1:

Archived