Home

K1 Fett Armors by TeamFett

DarthJacen

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me or does the texture for your boba fett helm look almost exactly like the boba fett helm texture in Jedi Academy? =_=

maybe because maker of the helmet used that same texture. =_=

IIRC, xavier2 (I think) got permission from the AOTC-TC team to use their helmet model, and so he got it into KOTOR. Of course, it ended up using that texture.

I'd suggest improving a few of them, such as the purple ones which for some reason seem really blocky and badly textured, and possibly that one... I don't even know how to describe it other than the second armor, partially cause it creeps me out a bit, and because the purplish Cyan thing that you have there makes it seem like you just slapped on some strange texture in photoshop after using one of the selector tools, no offense.

I am very offended! I used GIMP:D. We are going to redo the whole thing. If you are speaking of the one with a negative effect added to it (with a few other alterations) that's meant to be used by a stealth trooper. The true reason for the design will be explained in the completed mod.

I don't think he even used selection, I think they just used Invert.

:xp:

Archived