Home

K1 Fett Armors by TeamFett

DarthJacen

Your sad argument is both tiresome and irritating WraithPrince. If you do not like the texture we are using, take it up with Xavier2. It is his texture and we used it with his permission. Besides, we won't even be using this texture, so perhaps it would be best if you held your tongue.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would seem to me that there is a significant difference between the TGA photo's and the evidence presented does not in anyway proove that these have been ported. In future please raise with moderators suspicions of porting, and not take "the law into your own hands" especially; when your evidence is inconclusive. I do not wish to see any more discussion of this nature in this thread, should you wish to convince me that there has been porting please PM me -- j7

It doesn't matter false accusations are as criminal as the perpetrator. We did nothing of the sort, and we are therefore not guilty of any such accusations. We used the texture from the Jabba the Hutt Side Quest.

Did you have permission to do that? -- j7

As you know, we have scrapped the original models, and we are going to use some models by BryanWee20 instead. He has modeled some disguises with Jetpacks, and some helmets. The release of this mod will take longer, but it will be released (hopefully) without any bugs.

As you know' date=' we have scrapped the original models, and we are going to use some models by BryanWee20 instead. He has modeled some disguises with Jetpacks, and some helmets. The release of this mod will take longer, but it will be released (hopefully) without any bugs.[/quote']

Kewl

Progress Report-- The mod is progressing nicely and efficiently. The skins have progressed considerably, and the highly skilled skinners on TeamFett have done a marvelous job.

Check back often, and leave some feedback.

No more of these kinds of posts, you will either get feedback or you won't get any as that is how this works. Updates are one thing, but this isn't any sort of one, this is an "I want some feedback" post. No more ok? -RH

Many apologies RedHawke.

The Mandalorian skins are officially complete!:clap2::words:

The Mandalorian armors will now be using some models (jetpack included) made by BryanWee20, so you will not need the Jabba's Palace side quest by Xavier2 for this mod to work.

We still need to finish up the .uti's, .utc's, .2da's, etc... before we can start handing this mod out.

As a bonus, Xor will be receiving a custom suit of Beskar'gam that will allow his Lekku (head-tails) to stick out.

The mod is nearing completion, so hold tight, as we will need beta testers soon.

Here are some pictures of the Mandalorian skins in-game. These skins have the same problems many mods like this have, in that: The heads don't move. They just stay parallel to the body. Anyway, here are the pictures I promised you:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=3474

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=3473

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=3471

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=3470

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=3469

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=3468

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=3467

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=3466

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=3465

DarthJacen will be able to better explain the armors.

The above picture is in order from top to bottom:

Red Heavy Armor

Twi'lek Heavy Armor (Xor)

Jungle Heavy Armor

Jagi's Heavy Armor (also on Ergeron)

Grunt Heavy Armor

Cassus Fett Battle Armor

Boba Heavy Armor (We gave him a new look based on his dad's armor)

Canderous Ordo's Heavy Armor

Bendak Starkiller's Heavy Armor

Archived