Home

Dark Side Battle Royal

Who would Win? Whos Strongest? (two different questions i guess)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who would Win? Whos Strongest? (two different questions i guess)

• Team 1
    • Team 2
    • Team 3
    • Team 4
    • Team 5

kinda like a Pub Footy team match. except totally different. All against All, who'd come out on top?

Team 1:Traya,Sion,Nihilus

Team 2:Dark Side Exile,Darth Revan,Malak

Team 3:Palpatine,Vader,Dooku

Team 4:Bane,Maul,The Sith Captain from the old republic trailer (dont know his name, sorry)

Team 5:Naga Sadow,Ludo Kressh,Marka Ragnos

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From least to most likely to win:

3 - Vader ain't all that great, Dooku was naive about the Sith and loyalty (the two don't go together well), and Palpatine can't really do anything Revan, Sion, and Kreia can't do twice as well.

4 - Bane's knowledge is extensive, but that's about it. Maul is an expert at Juyo, but that's about it. And the Unidentified Sith Captain is pretty awesome, but all we've seen him kill is a Jedi Master and that's not as hard as people make it out to be.

2 - The Exile's a Passive Force Vampire so she's a great team player, and Revan is a brilliant strategist, persuader, and Force User in general. However, Star Forge-less Malak drags them down.

5 - True Sith? I'd say these guys are a pretty tough challenge for just about anyone to handle. No weaknesses, but....

1 - Immortal Zombie, Sith Lord who can control everyone's perceptions and wield three lightsabers with telekinesis, and an aggressive Force Vampire that is Star Wars' most powerful known entity...how can they not win? The Triumvirate, had it stuck together, would have destroyed the Galaxy.

1 - Immortal Zombie, Sith Lord who can control everyone's perceptions and wield three lightsabers with telekinesis, and an aggressive Force Vampire that is Star Wars' most powerful known entity...how can they not win? The Triumvirate, had it stuck together, would have destroyed the Galaxy.

Where, may I ask, does it say Nihilius was the most powerful Force user? Sion would be tough, and so would Kreia, but Sion isn't immortal (he died in TSL, so he can't live forever) and Kreia failed to kill the Exile with three sabers.

Sion only died because the Exile broke his will. She was beautiful to him' date=' so he was unable to ignore her for long. She probably could have broken his will without even speaking. She was in his head.[/quote']

But he still died. That still doesn't mean he's immortal.

@ Ma Ping:

Sion - Essentially he died only because he wanted to. This is about as close to immortality as you can get.

Nihilus - We have Kreia, Tobin, and Visas to go on for first hand accounts. They all described a level of power unparalleled.

Kreia - Essentially she was defeated by an individual fueled not only by the power of others but by her own teachings. Kreia essentially was defeated by herself.

Together, I don't think anyone could stand up to this trio. The Exile had to pick them off one by one, and she was practically built to find weaknesses in these Lords no one else could.

It seems no one voted for Team 3 so far, but that's not too suprising. As Lord of Hunger said:

3 - Vader ain't all that great, Dooku was naive about the Sith and loyalty (the two don't go together well), and Palpatine can't really do anything Revan, Sion, and Kreia can't do twice as well.

What did Vader really do? Allright he killed Count Dooku. He killed lots of defensless kids with an army behind him, then he was defeated by a Jedi Master. Later he killed a 57 years old jedi master............well not really killed him. Ben allowed himself to be struck down. And probably that's all.

@ Ma Ping:

Sion - Essentially he died only because he wanted to. This is about as close to immortality as you can get.

Nihilus - We have Kreia, Tobin, and Visas to go on for first hand accounts. They all described a level of power unparalleled.

Kreia - Essentially she was defeated by an individual fueled not only by the power of others but by her own teachings. Kreia essentially was defeated by herself.

Together, I don't think anyone could stand up to this trio. The Exile had to pick them off one by one, and she was practically built to find weaknesses in these Lords no one else could.

Just because in-universe characters describe him as powerful, doesn't mean he is. Two reasons why:

1) If he was so powerful, than how come three people were able to kill him? Vader was able to take on eight Jedi and still come out alive. Nihilius was facing two Jedi and a battle-hardend non-Jedi.

2) Leland Chee hasn't stated as such, therefore he's not the most powerful.

• 2 weeks later...
Just because in-universe characters describe him as powerful, doesn't mean he is. Two reasons why:

1) If he was so powerful, than how come three people were able to kill him? Vader was able to take on eight Jedi and still come out alive. Nihilius was facing two Jedi and a battle-hardend non-Jedi.

2) Leland Chee hasn't stated as such, therefore he's not the most powerful.

They were able to defeat him because the exile was a force vampire, a "wound in the force", just like himself. When he tried sucking the life out of the exile, his most powerful and devastating attack, it backfired.

So if the exile had been a normal human (That is, not a wound in the force) she would've died on that bridge in a matter of seconds.

I believe that either team 5 or team 1 would win.

The ancient sith team could whoop their asses, but Nihilus could suck the life out of them. Sion is immortal, no matter how many times you kill him, he will rise again. This could be used as a great meat shield while Nihilus is sucking the life out of everyone. Kreia.. well, she could make 3 lightsabers floating and chasing after everyone, creating panic :D

Couldn't agree more.

They were able to defeat him because the exile was a force vampire, a "wound in the force", just like himself. When he tried sucking the life out of the exile, his most powerful and devastating attack, it backfired.

So if the exile had been a normal human (That is, not a wound in the force) she would've died on that bridge in a matter of seconds.

I believe that either team 5 or team 1 would win.

The ancient sith team could whoop their asses, but Nihilus could suck the life out of them. Sion is immortal, no matter how many times you kill him, he will rise again. This could be used as a great meat shield while Nihilus is sucking the life out of everyone. Kreia.. well, she could make 3 lightsabers floating and chasing after everyone, creating panic :D

Nihilius just doesn't suck the life out of people. He has to kill them first. Besides, even if it did work that way, I'm sure he would've taken care of Mandalore and Visas first. If Nihilius just sucked out life, I'm sure TSL would've ended then and there on the Ravager. Nihilius also wasn't a wound in the Force. He was more of a Dark Side thing, judging by Kreia's comments. Really, Sion's the only one who'd have a good chance of winning, and even then, he'd probably eventually get defeated.

I think Team 2, because the Exile beat Treya at the end of KOTOR2 and he also has great war experience( Mandalorian Wars ), because Revan is perhaps the greatest general and commander the galaxy has ever known, and finally, because there also is Malak, who is Revan's apprentice and has been taught by Revan himself. I think they should be able to defeat any other team... And as for Team 1, at first, we all know that Sion, except of being immortal, he knows about betrayal and would be easy to convince him to either turn on his master for betrayal, or try to take over , instead. Treya, (who got beaten in the end) wasn't able to "panic" the Exile at all! And also, the lightsabers can easiy be destroyed or kept-busy with a simple force choke(or kill), leaving Treya to her lightsaber skill... AS for Nihilius, he CAN suck the life out of leaving beings, IF they can't use the force to fight back ! (Like planets). And except of that (even if he could) , it takes time to prepare such a devasting force against someone, leaving Nihilius open to an attack (3 "force kill" are enough). Thought of that ? Anyway, I'm done...

Nihilius just doesn't suck the life out of people. He has to kill them first.

Then how do explain the fact that he drained the life from every living thing on Katarr except Visas? I doubt he went down there and sabered all that stuff first.

Team 1 wins by default, because of the Nihilus SuperForceSucka 9000 ability... If he doesn't have that, and Sion only gets one life, then Team 5 would probably win.

Team 1= Unbeatable due to the abilities stated above, but if they don't have those abilities, they'd likely get wasted early on.

Team 2= Two strong fighters with another pretty strong fighter... But they'd be outclassed by Team 5 and Bane, and would have a fairly hard time with 3.

Team 3= Vader's pretty durable, so he could probably deal some damage before going. Dooku would hold his own for a little bit, too. Sidious could also deal a lot of damage, and is their best bet against some of the other titans.

Team 4= Two average Sith, and an extremely strong Sith. Maul and the Captain would get beaten down, but Bane would last much longer.

Team 5= A superpowered Sith with two other very strong Sith... They could take Bane and Sidious without much trouble, as well as any other remnants. Unless the others team up against them, Team 5 would win about 3/4.

Nihilius just doesn't suck the life out of people. He has to kill them first. Besides, even if it did work that way, I'm sure he would've taken care of Mandalore and Visas first. If Nihilius just sucked out life, I'm sure TSL would've ended then and there on the Ravager. Nihilius also wasn't a wound in the Force. He was more of a Dark Side thing, judging by Kreia's comments. Really, Sion's the only one who'd have a good chance of winning, and even then, he'd probably eventually get defeated.

If I am correct, it backfired when he tried sucking out the life of the Exile (He probably didn't know she was a wound in the force) and so he got weakened, and the trio could finish him off.

Also, he didn't need to kill someone to suck the life out of them.

Then how do explain the fact that he drained the life from every living thing on Katarr except Visas? I doubt he went down there and sabered all that stuff first.

Do the words "orbital bombardment" mean anything to you? That's what my impressions are after reading "Unseen, Unheard"

• 2 weeks later...

Team 1 had their chance and blew it. The Exile defeated all 3 of them.

I had a tough time choosing between 2 and 5... I ended up going with team 5 mostly because of the lore. Team 2 is dragged down a bit by Malak, but the counter to that is he was great as Revan's apprentice... he only sucked as the head Sith.

Team 1: Traya, Sion and Nihilius would win. the weakest in thats group is traya (battle wise), so i think she would get skewered first. sion could have ten lightsabers stuck into him and hed just shrug it off. nihilus would be ecstatic. like a kid in a candy store; surrounded by a boatload of some the most force powerful beings in the history of their universe...

*NOM*

Archived