Home

Dark Side Battle Royal

Who would Win? Whos Strongest? (two different questions i guess)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who would Win? Whos Strongest? (two different questions i guess)

• Team 1
    • Team 2
    • Team 3
    • Team 4
    • Team 5

Team 1: Traya, Sion and Nihilius would win. the weakest in thats group is traya (battle wise), so i think she would get skewered first. sion could have ten lightsabers stuck into him and hed just shrug it off. nihilus would be ecstatic. like a kid in a candy store; surrounded by a boatload of some the most force powerful beings in the history of their universe...

While I don't disagree with your logic, keep in mind that the Exile defeated all 3 of that triumvirate on her own...

Nihilus has to be the wild card, considering his unique talent, but he couldn't beat the Exile so I don't know how the TSL Sith trio could beat the Exile, Revan, and Malak.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I don't disagree with your logic, keep in mind that the Exile defeated all 3 of that triumvirate on her own...

Nihilus has to be the wild card, considering his unique talent, but he couldn't beat the Exile so I don't know how the TSL Sith trio could beat the Exile, Revan, and Malak.

Yeah, but the Exile was the weakness of all of them: She was a Light side Force vampire (Nihilus), she was a beautiful presence in Sion's mind, and she was the favorite of Traya.

Nihilus' power lay in his ability to drain the life from other beings. He couldn't do that to another like him.

She was beautiful to Sion, so she was able to erode his will, and convince him that his life wasn't worth it.

Traya favored her, and taught her enough to defeat a Triumvirate of Sith and their armies.

Team 1 wins.:D

Yeah, but the Exile was the weakness of all of them: She was a Light side Force vampire (Nihilus), she was a beautiful presence in Sion's mind, and she was the favorite of Traya.

Nihilus' power lay in his ability to drain the life from other beings. He couldn't do that to another like him.

She was beautiful to Sion, so she was able to erode his will, and convince him that his life wasn't worth it.

Traya favored her, and taught her enough to defeat a Triumvirate of Sith and their armies.

I still disagree. As you stated, The Exile "was the weakness of all of them", and the Exile is part of team 2. Team 1 cannot defeat Team 2 because of the Exile alone, and let's not forget that Revan and Malak are pretty powerful to boot.

The Exile beat sion due to specific circumstances that would not be present in a "battle royal" like this. as long as nihilus doesnt drain exile, everyone else is wasted. then, he and sion could easily pick her off. (she would be the only one of the opponents left).

if nihilus tries to drain everyone at the same time, im not sure what would happen. remember, when nihilus tried to drain the exile, he was greatly weakened, not destroyed. would the combined power of all the other dark lords "negate" the damage done by him trying to drain the exile? im not sure. but i am inclined to think that theyd still get wasted.

Team 3...Vader = most powerful

I'll have to agree with you on that. While I don't believe Vader is the most powerful guy ever, he did duel eight Jedi simultaneously and was able to walk out of that alive (wounded, but alive).

Team 1 wins because it has the most ridiculously overpowered character in it.

LOL, I'll agree with you that almost every KOTOR character is either overpowered or overrated, or both.

Let us not forget that Bane has impenetratable armor, and the ability to go into a massive rage and kill everything around him, and the thought bomb!

Bane doesn't control the thought bomb. He tricked Kaan into using it, but wouldn't dare use it himself. And if Traya or Nihilus used Force Lightning on his Orbalisk armor he would be poisoned to death.

Bane doesn't control the thought bomb. He tricked Kaan into using it' date=' but wouldn't dare use it himself. And if Traya or Nihilus used Force Lightning on his Orbalisk armor he would be poisoned to death.[/quote']

Well, I don't know about the armor, but I believe Bane knew every lightsaber form, so he could easily pwn Traya, seeing how the Exile wiped the floor with her. Nihilius would be more difficult, but I think Bane could win that.

ONLY if they have their special abilities. If not, they get super-pwned.

Team 3...Vader = most powerful

No. After he got his suit, he lost a huge amount of his potential; by the time of the original trilogy, he was only 80% as powerful as Sidious.

All would kill each other til only one guy remained. Then i would use a kitchen knife and stab him/her in the back.

Yes.

(Various comments about Bane)

Bane's not all-powerful. There are several people who could likely beat him, as in, all of team 5, Sidious, and maybe Revan.

Only the ancient Sith and Revan. Sidious was a wuss compared to Bane, or even Malak for socks' sake! And Malak's a wuss!

Only the ancient Sith and Revan. Sidious was a wuss compared to Bane, or even Malak for socks' sake! And Malak's a wuss!

Malak? Are you cereal? Malak's very average. He's done nothing to even put him close to Sidious.

Also, it depends what Sidious we're talking. DE Sidious is definitely stronger than any other Sith, considering that RotS Sidious has been described as the strongest Sith of all time. RotS Sidious managed to make Yoda back down, and Yoda was stronger than any Jedi before him. Bane's good. I agree with that. He's not the absolute strongest, though. He's about on the level of Exar Kun and Revan, who are just below the ancient Siff.

Either way, Team 5 wins except for Team 1's uber powers.

Nihilus could drain Darth Bane of his life and his power before he got anywhere near the action.

Darth Nihilus: 10.

Darth Bane: n00b pwn3d:D

How many times do I have to say it? If Nihilius could suck the life out of people at any moment, then why didn't he do it to Visas and Mandalore, then the Exile? I've heard people say it backfired on the Exile, but that bears the question why he didn't then go on to Visas and Mandalore.

How many times do I have to say it? If Nihilius could suck the life out of people at any moment, then why didn't he do it to Visas and Mandalore, then the Exile? I've heard people say it backfired on the Exile, but that bears the question why he didn't then go on to Visas and Mandalore.

The strain of trying to consume the Exile weakened him. And he couldn't do it on Visas, she was linked to him.

The strain of trying to consume the Exile weakened him. And he couldn't do it on Visas' date=' she was linked to him.[/quote']

Still, he'd be able to suck some life out of Mandalore, even weakened. And Nihilius wasn't a Force wound, Judging by Kreia's comments, he seemed to be more of a Sith spawn.

Still, he'd be able to suck some life out of Mandalore, even weakened. And Nihilius wasn't a Force wound, Judging by Kreia's comments, he seemed to be more of a Sith spawn.

It seems someone who knows more of the subject will need to persuade you...

i was always under the impression canderous was a breadcrumb for nihilus. really, after sucking energy out of an entire planet with the majority of the jedi order on it, one non force sensitive human seems to be not worth the effort.

if i remember correctly, nihilus goes drain-crazy when you get him below half of his health. he uses death field with every round, zapping all three party members. (which is stupid, as it does hardly any damage, while the exile's lightsaber(s) deal far more damage to him.) but i dont think that would affect this much, as its all just game mechanics.

i was always under the impression canderous was a breadcrumb for nihilus. really, after sucking energy out of an entire planet with the majority of the jedi order on it, one non force sensitive human seems to be not worth the effort.

if i remember correctly, nihilus goes drain-crazy when you get him below half of his health. he uses death field with every round, zapping all three party members. (which is stupid, as it does hardly any damage, while the exile's lightsaber(s) deal far more damage to him.) but i dont think that would affect this much, as its all just game mechanics.

Ah, I remember that. I haven't played TSL in a while, so I was just going off of what I remembered.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know which I'd vote for, the teams 1 and 5 are very strong, team 2 is nothing, I like team 3 the most, but I think that 5 is the strongest, but I'm not sure.

They're the strongest overall, but Team 1 has overpowered abilities, despite not being all that powerful (with the exception of Nihilus.)

Archived