Home

Actors for the movie.

Fredi

If you would to make a K1 movie who would you choose as you're main actors?

I would choose:

Revan- Hard one, It would be between Chris Bale and Gerard Butler for me.

christian_bale.jpg

Chris Bale

gerard_butler.jpg

Gerard Burtler

Bastila- I think Jessica Biel can fit well on the paper here.

jessica_biel.jpg

Candeorus- I think I would choose Ron Perlman for the job.

perlman.jpg

Carth Onasi- Hmm hard, I wouldn't like to chose someone that looks young so I would provably choose Benicio Del Toro.

benicio_del_toro_2204215.jpg

Juhani- Damn very hard, I really don't know who to pick ... Rebecca Romijn? Don't know.

rebecca-romijn-16th-annual-nickelod.jpg

Jolee- haha Morgan Freeman could be cool to see, but I don't know.

43e0f145-0006f-0571c-400cb8e1.jpg

Darth Malak- Timothy Olyphant looks good for the job.

timothy-olyphant-picture-1.jpg

Edit: There you go Jesus.

Samuel L. Jackson as Jolee

tn2_samuel_l_jackson_1_moldova_org.jpg

Kiera Knightley as Bastila

256197~Keira-Knightley-Posters.jpg

Cillian Murphy as a fragile, effete Revan

cillian_murphy_03.jpg

Or alternatively Johnny Depp

johnny-depp-400a050307.jpg

or maybe Hugh Laurie. how awesome would that be?

House-tv-show-07.jpg

edit: haha the last three pictures in reverse looks like the Evolution of Man

maybe more later

Since many of the pics have already been put up, I won't bother. I agree that Beckinsale would probably make the better choice for Bastila. Seems a little closer in appearance and Bastila has a kind of Brit inflection to her voice. Perlman can project the right amount of gruffness for Ordo. B/c he looks a little closer to JB, I'd go with Sam. However, I think Morgan could probably project the reflective moroseness of JB a bit better. Besides, Jackson WAS a little stiff as Mace. If still alive, Frank Oz as Master Vandar (afterall, he's a yoda clone). Not really sure about Carth, Revan, Malak, Mission or Juhani (esp if you use that godawful cathar appearance). Since HK is a droid, go with the guy that voiced "him". Of corse Zalbaar could be just about any 7' actor in hollywood that needs work. :lol:

If you would to make a K1 movie who would you choose as you're main actors?

I would choose:

Revan- Hard one, It would be between Chris Bale and Gerard Butler for me.

christian_bale.jpg

Chris Bale

gerard_butler.jpg

Gerard Burtler

I think Gerard Burtler fits better. But really, there's no telling thanks to

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
a reason that should not be mentioned

Carth Onasi- Hmm hard, I wouldn't like to chose someone that looks young so I would provably choose Benicio Del Toro.

benicio_del_toro_2204215.jpg

IMO he looks nothing like Carth! But a bit like Raphael Sbarge's character in Mass Effect, Kaidan Alenko:kaidan.png

ah, actually... on second thought... no.

Jolee- haha Morgan Freeman could be cool to see, but I don't know.

43e0f145-0006f-0571c-400cb8e1.jpg

not sure...

Darth Malak- Timothy Olyphant looks good for the job.

timothy-olyphant-picture-1.jpg

excellent match! lol

Edit: There you go Jesus.

:D if it weren't for the pictures, i wouldnt know what they looked like. And i wouldnt be bothered to look them up! :xp:

but still, hollywood make up artists are insanely skilled. even if we can't see any resemblance, they could probably pull it off.

this isn't from the games, but it is from the same time period...

Brendan Fraser....

brendan-fraser.jpg

... as Ulic Qel Droma!

swdltpb.jpg

... Its uncanny! o_O

This is a pretty fun thread.

For me, there's one definite person perfect for Revan, and that would be Christian Bale, I think he would suit the part perfectly; if not him than . . . well, I don't know.

For Bastila, it has to be Kate Beckinsale; and even better, she's actually British, along with being to hottest person alive.

Carth, then Raphael Sbarge! The reason I love Carth so much is his badass voice, and you can't take that out.

Jolee; well, who else but the guy who is in almost every single damn moive! ;) Morgan Freeman

Canderous is a tough one. when it comes to character, I'd say the way Arnold Schwazenegger acted in the beginning of Kindergarden Cop would be pretty cool. Or just a buff guy with Hugh Laurie's voice.

HK-47 - well, there's one person who I think would be unthinkable perfect for the voice; Johny Depp!

I chose SLJ for Jolee because I thought it would be hilarious if he reprised his Pulp Fiction role in a Star Wars context.

"I am fed up of these mother****ing czerka slavers on this mother****ing Kashyyyk!"

PS. I prefer my Bastila choice - she's British, and amazingly pretty. What's more, she's great at playing snobbish, uptight characters.

You know, everyone says Kate Beckinsale for Bastila but I disagree, she's too old. Bastila is young, in her early to mid 20's.

I'd definitely hire Morgan Freeman as Jolee though. That guy ''fits'' the role perfectly. As for Revan, that's a tough one. Christian Bale could probably pull the role off, but I'm leaning more towards Tom Cruise. I've seen some of his movies, and that guy definitely has the potential for the role.

Carth is a hard choice. I would probably hire Raphael Sbarge as Carth. Because he has both the appearance and the voice. And everybody knows Sbarge's voice is epic.

As for everybody else, not sure. The thing is, if your making a movie adoption of a video game, the actors need to look like the characters and they need to fit the ''personality'' of the characters. You can't just go out there and hire somebody to play as Carth. It doesn't work like that. You need to take time with finding actors. George Lucas had quite a hard time finding actors for his movie: A New Hope. And most of the actors in that movie fitted the personality's of the characters. It worked out in the end.

If they did make a KotOR: The Movie' date=' they would have to use CGI. That keeps the characters looking like their videogame selves, and c'mon, have you seen CGI nowadays. They could pass for real.[/quote']

Well, if they did CGI, they could probably stick with many of the VO cast from the game as well.

Don't you think it would be a bit strange, if they took actors who already played characters in Star Wars films and recast them as different characters?

^ I agree.

Archived