Home

Secret of MI:SE - Wallpaper

parabolee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's awesome! Any chance you'd be able to do a non-widescreen version?

Sure thing, what resolution do you want? I'll do it first thing in the morning.

EDIT: That reads like I might be being sarcastic, so for clarification I am not. Tell me what resolution you use and I'll knock it up for you :)

Can you make a wallpaper of the official version, rather than your "fixed" version? (no offence but I do kinda prefer their one)

Sorry, no. I did this so I don't have to look at that version. So I'm not spending 30 minutes cutting that head out.

But I'll give you the Photoshop file with my head removed so you can put the original on yourself if you want.

NICE! this is my new desktop background. My old one was a picture of the map to Big Whoop from MI2... I like this better, too bad we can't con LA into using it, then again the games not going to get a box version so I guess it doesn't matter that much :\

Well in case anyone from LucasArts is reading this, they have my full permission to take what I did and use in anyway they want with no restrictions ;-D

After all all I did was combine two official pieces of art from the game. Not like I would have any right to complain even if I wanted to, lol. But I wouldn't want to, if they changed the art to something closer to mine I would be very happy to be rid of that bad Guybrush and have something more suitable, like this.

Sure thing, what resolution do you want? I'll do it first thing in the morning.

EDIT: That reads like I might be being sarcastic, so for clarification I am not. Tell me what resolution you use and I'll knock it up for you :)

Thanks! :D If you could do one at 1280x1024 that would be great :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know this may annoy you but could I please have a 1680x1050 version (my monitor is specific).

I have been loving Monkey Island for years (I think I'm the only one in Birmingham, UK lol) but I never really went into the whole forum-thing with it.

Since I think about MI a lot I decided I should join up amongst other fans. I already have the MS Points, looking forward to the day it arrives... :p

Thanks parabolee! :)

Archived