Home

Secret of MI:SE - Wallpaper

parabolee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'll do that, because I want to do it for myself.

And Scapetti as I said I only wouldn't do it for you because I hate that version so I don't want to spend 20 mins editing it to make a wallpaper for you, sorry.

I did offer you the photoshop file of mine to change back yourself though.

You offered but never gave

I offered it to you with "if you want". I expected you to tell me that you wanted it, and then I would have given it. Let's not pretend I made a promise that I didn't live up to here :raise:

Do you want it? (hint: you have to tell me you do and then I'll send it you).

:thmbup1: I just joking buddy, PM me if you want it and I'll send it you on monday, I don't have it now. I would give you the one with the original head but I cut it our before I made it into a wallpaper, so without my head, he's headless.

Cool, cool.

So uh... I was wondering. Um.. would you maybe, like.. wanna like.. go out for a coffee with me some time? Or whatever? I mean it's cool, I mean you can say no, whatever, I don't care... I mean I do care... I mean... I want you to come... but... aw shucks

I know this may annoy you but could I please have a 1680x1050 version (my monitor is specific).

Thanks parabolee! :)

1680x1050 version added, see first post.

Also here are two requested (other thread) iPhone versions.

MISE-iPhone-LS.jpg

This one below is based on someone else's from here. And I'll admit I kinda rushed it and it doesn't look tot great becasue I only had the small resolution version to work with. Head colours don't quite match the BG. Maybe I'll fix later when I have time, but I prefer the above one anyway.

MISE-iPhone-1.jpg

Ah I see this came from LucasArts and they said "For our Monkey fans - an iPhone sized wallpaper. No reason. Wink wink nod nod."

So Monkey Island SE is coming to iPhone for sure then. Very nice, another version I'll buy :D

What a weird LeChuck though, doesn't match his in game sprite in the face at all.

Archived