Home

Secret of MI:SE - Wallpaper

parabolee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't have one in close-ups of his head in both MI1 and MI2, so I think it was a fair decision for them to not include it in the SE. More weird is the fact that they chose to give him human-like skin in the SE, although I do think it looks great.

The games are so inconsistent that it's probably not worth worrying about. EMI's ghost LeChuck is like a mix between the original and the SE, with a moustache and the CMI coat thrown in for good measure — a depiction I also really liked! :)

mi1lechuckcd1.png

coverbig.jpg

emiglechuck10.png

He didn't have one in close-ups of his head in both MI1 and MI2, so I think it was a fair decision for them to not include it in the SE. More weird is the fact that they chose to give him human-like skin in the SE, although I do think it looks great.

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. Of course he didn't lol. When I looked at the new sprite I thought that too, probably because the sprite in MI1 looks like he has.

And I guess they gave him the skin because his MI1 sprite also looked like he had skin.

I think the red nose was a joke that got left out in future renditions of LeChuck. Since the close-up of his head in MI1 shows that his face is skeletal, the red nose is probably a stick-on plastic nose to stop him from feeling inadequate :p (he is a no-nosed pirate)

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived