DBZ Remastered

Kuuki

How do you watch it?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How do you watch it?

• English (TV version, 7.1)
    • Original Japaneese
    • English (theatrical)

I'm pretty sure that if you watch DBZ and don't think it's a monstrous piece of garbage that you're functionally retarded.

DBZ is one of my favorite animes ever. Take that. But yeah, its pretty hilariously bad but I still like it. Not like the other stuff around that time like Sailor Moon and Yu Yu were much better.

I watch it in english. Hopefully the new version called Kai will get an english dub.

I'm pretty sure that if you watch DBZ and don't think it's a monstrous piece of garbage that you're functionally retarded.

This.

Also you forgot the option:

"Burn the master copies."

Worst series ever made. Nothing but screaming and 13 episode long power-ups and half-assed plots... if they can even be called plots.

I watched that arc about buu when it first aired in the US... about a week later I was like, why am I watching this?

Id rather be forced to watch Evangelion clips of nothing but Shinji acting like a putz, or be forced to watched the dubbed eureka 7 *shudder.*

• 1 month later...

@niner

ok

honestly, setting aside the like twelve episodes (at times) where the characters get 'powered up'

like my comment that I have made before, can you blame something that is at least twenty years ago to be what it is now compared to what is currently being released today?

not to mention that maybe perhaps in the eyes of all the fans over the years (regardless of your opinion, as im sure you'll regard them as mindless morons), that the innovation of said manga and anime SINCE Dragonball and DBZ has helped push anime where it is today.

i mean come on, yeah i *could* take you're side and say that DBZ is incredibly dumb, yeah its cheezy on todays standards, and that anyone who watches it is or was dumb. (just restating here.) But then Id have to say that current anime english voice actor Johnny Yong Bouch (which I do like as an english voice actor) should be castrated and crucified because of his role in the power rangers back in it's second season.

where i think its a huge joke (the show completely), but back then I can say that because of my age THEN it was alright, i watched.

but then season three came along and i got older and THEN made fun of it ^_^

in other news:

Blizzard ripped off DBZ!!

a small music score mainly

notice in the episode (either ep 34 or 35) where Vegeta is confronted by gohan's tail and the artifical moon (this score happens on the english TV version score) that it is the SAME as the musical score of Starcraft/Broodwar when the auto launcher appears on your desktop!

• 1 year later...

Archived