Home

Obama pwns fly

Salzella

When he gets nine w/one blow, then I'll be impressed w/his fly killing abilities. Otherwise, meh.....

@jmac--watched that the other day. Don't know how much of the attention is mere press fawning over their annoited one and how much is BO's fault. Still, maybe he should strive harder for less tv face time. Or tell the press to get over their gigantic crush on him.

When he gets nine w/one blow, then I'll be impressed w/his fly killing abilities. Otherwise, meh.....

@jmac--watched that the other day. Don't know how much of the attention is mere press fawning over their annoited one and how much is BO's fault. Still, maybe he should strive harder for less tv face time. Or tell the press to get over their gigantic crush on him.

i'm not quite sure either. i wouldn't mind if he was on tv announcing his plans for whatever (and he was actually going to go through with them unlike everything else), but as it stands now he's on tv too much going "HEY ME AND JOE ARE GONNA GO GET A BURGER WANNA COME WITH"

So he killed a fly? Get over it, we've all done it.

Now, if he could skewer one with a throwing dart or a paper clip straightened out from a distance of 10, nay even 5 feet...that'd be impressive.

I don't really see what the big deal is otherwise? :confused:

IT SHOWS HIS FOREIGN POLICY

whoops forgot i'm not supposed to care that he hasn't done anything substantial or even planned to

That's what you get when you put the fate of your entire nation into the hands of one man. :p The system is flawed, but apparently it's the best humans can do at the moment. You can be angry and unhappy about it, but that doesn't really help the situation, does it?

Anyway, I think these sort of news are totally ridicules... just as most everything else on the TV. But some people apparently dig it, so who am I to complain?

That's what you get when you put the fate of your entire nation into the hands of one man. :p The system is flawed, but apparently it's the best humans can do at the moment. You can be angry and unhappy about it, but that doesn't really help the situation, does it?

no, but on the other hand, look at the thread topic

Archived