Home

TSL Briannas White Leathers

Darth Payne

The other day i was thinking of the Handmaiden AKA Brianna when i suddenly remembered the Twin Sun Outfit Mod, and i told myself 'Those leather outfits would look great on her'.

From there comes my challenge of taking the various Twin Sun outfits and reskinning them so that the leather of each outfit is colored white like her default clothing as well as her mothers jedi robe.

Now hopefully a good skinner will take a liking to this idea.

I think it would be best if they didn't replace the handmaidens default clothing or robes.

The reason for not replaceing her default clothing is that i personally actually like the outfit.

Thanks for doing this, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can do with this.

The other day i was thinking of the Handmaiden AKA Brianna when i suddenly remembered the Twin Sun Outfit Mod, and i told myself 'Those leather outfits would look great on her'.

What a great idea! I'm glad someone is going to take on this project.

I've used and enjoyed Stoffes Female Twilek Exile Appearance and do think that having a white version of the Twin Sun leathers as a clothing option is a great idea. I did kinda miss having a seperate underwear option in the training scenes with Brianna.

So while it's really up to whoever does all the hard work, I'd like to suggest that the leathers become the default clothing, and the original Handmaiden outfit become one of the robe options available to Brianna as well.

(Brianna's underwear always made her ah, .. chest look a little strange, but that would be the subject for another mod request)

@ Cryptic: I'd have to replace the whole dancer model... at least to my knowledge.

Anyways, I have the skin finished. I did it right before my kotor tool crashed (whew, just in time).

So, since I can't take screenshots, who wants to be the tester? I included THE white skin (and a black version for DS) and a modified appearance.2da. At current this replaces the Handmaiden's underwear, but this is for testing purposes only.

Archived