Home

Some photoshop work

Alkonium

Recently, I decided to use photoshop on pictures of actual actors to create live action type images of characters from my RP series. This is the first:

picture.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3379

It was supposed to be David Tennant as Komad Kaltas, but I suck at drawing lekku.

When I quoted Alkonium and followed the url in the post it says:

vBulletin Message

You must be a member of this group to view or add pictures. Would you like to join? Click here!

It turns out only people in the "The Sith Resurrection RP Series Group" can view them.

Ok, here's another, of Summer Glau as Kalla Kaltas:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3448

Again, I welcome any offers to improve on the lekku.

Hows this?

Show spoiler
summerglaukallakaltas.jpg

Technically it's completely redone.

Technically, she's supposed to have lekku as well, but I only drew one because of the angle. However, that's a definite improvement on the antennae.

And now, three more:

picture.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3456

James Arnold Taylor as Reyvan Skyrider

picture.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3457

Carrie Underwood as Andorra Evenstar

picture.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3458

Technically, she's supposed to have lekku as well, but I only drew one because of the angle. However, that's a definite improvement on the antennae.

Ah I see, I wasn't sure what the blue lekku part was so I left it off when I remade it.

Here is a version with lekku although I decided to play around with how they hanged on her:

Show spoiler
summerglaukallakaltas2.jpg

*EDIT* Changed Lekku to blue *EDIT*

Aside from her lekku being blue in the RP, that looks really good. Think you could redo Komad's (David Tennant) as well?

Thanks, and Done (I went for a different head on David to match the direction of the original Obi-Wan image):

Show spoiler
davidtennantkomadkaltas.jpg

I like how you redid the picture of Kalla. Think I could add it to the group's Gallery?

Sure go ahead. :thmbup1:

Thanks, and Done (I went for a different head on David to match the direction of the original Obi-Wan image):

Show spoiler

Sure go ahead. :thmbup1:

Wow, that looks great. I'm surprised you've never posted any of your own art here.

Show spoiler

Hey, thats looking good, but I noticed how the lightsaber, although noticeably better than the original, didn't exactly look good. So, I made my own version using that with a fancy lightsaber blade that, IMO, looks better.

Show spoiler
2irb4wl.jpg

Excellent job, Alkonium:D Only things I have to say are the same thing Te Mirdala said, the armor picture quality and Hugh Jackman's head are kinda off...that and shrink his head, then the pic would be perfect:D Excellent work, though, Alkonium!!!:D

Archived