Home

Alpha Squad Server

Commander Dimal

• 1 month later...
We weren't planing on talking about it.

Nevertheless, no-cd cracks were mentioned, and those posts were deleted. Discussion of cracks is strictly prohibited on LF. Any further mention of them will result in more post deletions and warnings being handed out.

Nevertheless, no-cd cracks were mentioned, and those posts were deleted. Discussion of cracks is strictly prohibited on LF. Any further mention of them will result in more post deletions and warnings being handed out.

there you can see... maybe my warning was better... i just reminding them of the rules, but you have to do it your self!

they do understand me too!

"moderators" :S

do you have any mods on your game?? if so delete it... LA has fixed it like you can only play with others who got the same mod... but there are some servers for specific mods...

like sandcravled mod v1.0 server is for sandcravler mod v1.0 :D

-Hooper

do you have any mods on your game?? if so delete it... LA has fixed it like you can only play with others who got the same mod... but there are some servers for specific mods...

like sandcravled mod v1.0 server is for sandcravler mod v1.0 :D

-Hooper

I have Sandcrawler V1.0 installed, but since I messed up the skin files on RC and I can't seem to reset them to the original skins (even after reinstalling about 4 times!) I can't go on any servers except an empty LAN server that I create

• 2 weeks later...

Archived