Home

happy birthday

Det. Bart Lasiter

why not ave do you have a problem with other people having their own birthday threads or are you the only one who can have them is this ok i'm sorry for not getting your approval for making a birthday thread for someone that isn't you ugh dont be selfish

ave i think i should get a new avatar what do you think i want something fabulous

why not ave do you have a problem with other people having their own birthday threads or are you the only one who can have them is this ok i'm sorry for not getting your approval for making a birthday thread for someone that isn't you ugh dont be selfish

ave i think i should get a new avatar what do you think i want something fabulous

Foo, I didn't even get a birthday thread. =| I'm just wondering why it's in the swamp.

I think you should get a walrus or something. They're pretty cool mammals.

I got a problem and you do need my permission to post in my swamp

also being a douche toward other members when they ask why youre creating a thread for someone who has never gone here just screams for you to be belittled by me

I got a problem and you do need my permission to post in my swamp

also being a douche toward other members when they ask why youre creating a thread for someone who has never gone here just screams for you to be belittled by me

hmm that comment seems kind of unlike you so i'm hesitant to say anything about me not being serious, but either way i think i'll post this since it's a cool comic even if you aren't being serious (like me)

9hmdkp.gif

Archived