Home

Indiana Jones 5???

urluckyday

Oh....let's hope it's a great improvement from number 4. The last one just didn't give me the 'Indy' feel, it seemed more like a tribute then a film.

This could either be a success or a flop, we won't be able to guess properly until we know more. But personally, I hope it's very very good:D Something worthy of 'INDIANA JONES!':D

Excellent find, urluckyday!!:D

^I understand people's complaints...but the second time I saw it in theaters (out of 5 times) was sooooo much better than the first...

I simply hope it doesn't follow the idea of "Shia takes on the role of Indy and Ford takes on the role of a Sean Connery fellow" (which has been chatted about by Lucas before).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Indy 5 does sound like some fun! I have to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing Shia's chaacter eventaully take over.. as in a if Indy can't take no more way... See, I'd rather see the Indy tradition pass ont his son than let it die out with Indy.

But over all, I want Indy front and centre! Mutt ol' boy can wait!

I do wonder what they'll go after in Indy 5?

I'm just wondering what made them decide to do a 4th movie in the first place, not that I don't appreciate the making of KotCS it was great from my perspective; and now they seem to be on a roll by making another one. I mean, what got the wild hair up their butt's all of the sudden?

I thought after The Last Crusade was made, they were done.....period.

Well... anyway, it's great that they've decided to do another, hope it's even better.

Shia is a douche, I hope Mutt is killed off.

Oh yah, no more packing it with so much CG ****.

May I ask, why do you think Shia is a Douche?

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, just wanted to ask why.

Yeah, The Alien thing was annoying..:raise:

No Offence, Lucas has his bloody star wars, then he goes to Spielberg and sugests it, SPielberg says No, so Lucas, still wanting aliens, calls them 'interdimensional" beings. Aliens, Mars men, spacepeople, Interdimensional beings, call it what you want, their still Arking EXTRA TERESTRIALS.

Had to drag his obsession with Spielbergs Original INDYTASTIC Indy seires... :¬:

May I ask, why do you think Shia is a Douche?

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, just wanted to ask why.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Basically he's just a **** actor who's had more work lately than is really due him.

Also, there's nothing wrong with aliens, I just hated all the over the top action scenes that looked like they came out of Pirates of the ****ing Caribbean.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived