Home

Stuck in Black Vulkar base

cscLaunch

Ok, so I got to the black vulkar base today and i went and got the accelerator, and I forgot to disable the turrets before you go into the elevator and I don't know how to shut them off without killing my party, any help?

And I can't go back to the lower city because apparently i need to "gather my party"

Ok, so I got to the black vulkar base today and i went and got the accelerator, and I forgot to disable the turrets before you go into the elevator and I don't know how to shut them off without killing my party, any help?

And I can't go back to the lower city because apparently i need to "gather my party"

How could you even get into the elevator without being killed? Anyway you can warp to the beginning of the module with cheats:

Bring down the console and type:

warp tar_m10ac

I'm not sure of that cheat though

How could you even get into the elevator without being killed? Anyway you can warp to the beginning of the module with cheats:

Bring down the console and type:

warp tar_m10ac

I'm not sure of that cheat though

I used a concussion grenade, stunned them for a moment...Now I don't have anymore Concussion Grenades to stun them again,

is there anymore that I can get before I go back into the elevator???

and I play the XBox version.

Any other tips?

As DarthDac said, you could use the warp cheat code provided though I would not recommend using warp codes. Sometimes they can cause your game to screw up because you skip over a critical part. This area you should be fine warping but I would not know with 100% certainty.

There might be a few grenades around in the corpses or the armory if you have not already raided it.

Unfortunately with the turrets it is an insta-kill no matter what you do...just the way the game is designed. You can disable them from the computer console outside the door of the room you are in. You need a Vulkar keycard to do that. I'm pretty sure its on a corpse...but if not, its in the storage bins of the other rooms on that floor.

This is assuming that you are not actually trapped in the elevator right?

~HOP

As DarthDac said, you could use the warp cheat code provided though I would not recommend using warp codes. Sometimes they can cause your game to screw up because you skip over a critical part. This area you should be fine warping but I would not know with 100% certainty.

There might be a few grenades around in the corpses or the armory if you have not already raided it.

Unfortunately with the turrets it is an insta-kill no matter what you do...just the way the game is designed. You can disable them from the computer console outside the door of the room you are in. You need a Vulkar keycard to do that. I'm pretty sure its on a corpse...but if not, its in the storage bins of the other rooms on that floor.

This is assuming that you are not actually trapped in the elevator right?

~HOP

Yeah, I'm actually trapped in the elevator and I can't go back to the console without my entire party getting killed..DAMN!

Is there any other way past this without restarting the quest?

You could cheat up an ion grenade to disable the turrets again. Then you could leave the elevator and disable them in the way I suggested in my previous post. Cheating for a grenade would be the best way even if you are not really into cheating. Unfortunately with this method the party members might stay dead but at least you will get out alive. Once you disable the turrets using the computer console outside the door, they should get up.

Other than that and the warp code the only other option is to reload a previous save.

~HOP

You could cheat up an ion grenade to disable the turrets again. Then you could leave the elevator and disable them in the way I suggested in my previous post. Cheating for a grenade would be the best way even if you are not really into cheating. Unfortunately with this method the party members might stay dead but at least you will get out alive. Once you disable the turrets using the computer console outside the door, they should get up.

Other than that and the warp code the only other option is to reload a previous save.

~HOP

Yeah, I might as well load a previous save, might be a while back though I have to check.

I just saw a walkthrough and found out you can kill a lieutenant and get a pass card to disable the turrets, so I think I figured it out!

YAY?:thmbup1:

Edit: I finally got off TARIS, I was a level 7 when I got off Taris, is that good???

I'm at Dantooine now and I'm trying to find a missing droid and going to find the crystal caves....I'm a level 7 Jedi Guardian now too, but i'm in desprate need in medpacks haha.

This is the most incredible RPG game EVER, and one of my favourites(STARWAS NERD TALKING)

Archived