Home

Complete Indy Fate of Atlantis Labyrinth Map

LordTrilobite

At first I thought it wouldn't be as compact as it is. Though, remember that I needed to lenghten some passages between the rooms to fit everything, the actuall rooms are completely unchanged. So it would be like that you don't see the dark passages ingame and travel through them instantly, I also had to add some stairs here and there in these invisible passages. Because otherwize the whole labyrinth would be ABOVE GROUND!

I found a new chamber! It's fairly hidden, but there's nothing in it really, it's just another dead end.

While drawing parts of the fist path, I noticed that next to doorway number 25 (near the beginning of Fist path, middle right) it looked as though there might be a passage, there isn't really an actual doorway in view, but the other end of doorway #25 looks just the same, when I checked it ingame to see if my suspicions were right, I found a hidden chamber. :D

Anyone else seen this room before? Here's a screenshot of the room.

Knossos42.jpg

So the number of doors is now up to 53 and number of rooms up to 44. The number of Goldguys in the Labyrinth is four btw.

The problem though, is that I have to rearange a few rooms now.

It's finished!

Took a while, I hope you guys like it.

It also uses the same doorway numbers to make things easier.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Labyrinth05.jpg

I'm also updating the first post with the finished map, and also an updated screenshot version of the map with the included extra room.

Check the first post for both maps and complete information.

I decided to make a complete map of the Labyrinth on Knossos, Crete in Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (since I could not find any on the internet).

So I played through all the paths, took the needed screenshots and put this together. Even though it's not that hard to navigate your way through the labyrinth, I thought it might come useful anyway. When I was done making screenshots the count came up to 45 different locations and 53 doorways (including the secret ones). The goldenguy appears four times throughout the Labyrinth which can be seen on the map with screenshots.

Warning, it's a VERY big images.

It also includes many spoilers and hidden passages. The doors, including hidden ones, are drawn open.

Map with screenshots from the game.

Easy to use, paths are marked with colours.

Show spoiler
Labyrinth03.jpg

A vanilla map without screenshots.

This one may be harder to figure out, but it shows the complete layout of the Labyrinth, it also leaves some challenge left. The three different paths are not marked in anyway, but they are present on the map. Passages that connect the rooms, but are not visible ingame, are darker compared to the ingame rooms.

Show spoiler
Labyrinth05.jpg

Hey can I have you permision to use this on my website? It will be released with a dowload of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. I will bundle it all up in one dowload. If so that would be great. I am only going to release the dowload to memebers of the website and I am going to get a master password so all lucas forums members can access member only downloads on my site. Check it out: http://www.nerdherdblogs.webs.com Thanks. :monkey4:

Hey can I have you permision to use this on my website? It will be released with a dowload of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. I will bundle it all up in one dowload. If so that would be great. I am only going to release the dowload to memebers of the website and I am going to get a master password so all lucas forums members can access member only downloads on my site. Check it out: <link> Thanks. :monkey4:

Like s-island said, it's illegal to offer a full game download of LucasArts adventure games.

You should put demos up for download instead.

That said, I have no problem with you wanting to put my map on your site, as long as I'm credited for it and the picture remains unchanged.

Like s-island said, it's illegal to offer a full game download of LucasArts adventure games.

You should put demos up for download instead.

That said, I have no problem with you wanting to put my map on your site, as long as I'm credited for it and the picture remains unchanged.

Well I had it with full downloads but got rid of the site because I got in some big trouble. So I am going to put it on my new site and I probably will double it up with the fate of atlantis demo. I am also going to give you full credit. It wouldnt be right if I didnt. Thanks.

• 9 months later...

It's gamers like you, LordTrilobite, that add a whole new dimension to the fun of gaming. You are awesome, man.

I can dig the bit about illegal downloads. It's a crying shame some people think they're entitled. As an artist and software developer I can really respect the need for honesty and paying for the product. I currently live in the Philippines, and illegal games and pirated software is all too common here. Tempting, yes, but I also believe in karma!

LordTrilobite,

Your Knossos labyrinth map is absolutely incredible! I've been obsessed with FOA since I first played it in 1994, and I still have trouble navigating the labyrinth, with all of its confusing array of doors and passages. Your map will be invaluable when I write the Knossos chapters of my FOA novelization. You have my eternal gratitude, sir.

P.S.- I'm printing out a large copy of your map for quick reference when I play the game and write. :thmbup1:

Archived