Home

LUCASFORUMS ALIGNMENT SYSTEM MEGATHREAD

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as I'm one of the anony's around here, suprised to even have my name mentioned once, I don't think you can say what my alignment is, which gives me an odd satisfaction of the popular being stumped while I get to gulp down some of that new Dr. Pepper Cherry (It's quite good) and listen to The Caesars while also working on a project that's HARD. Involving the 'Meet the Team' videos from Valve changed to a... differeint team ;). Oh yea and I'm not confused.

Why not add a spamishness to the system? Or failing that, a fills-the-forums-with-lots-of-not-really-anything category. It sure would get enough members to justify its existence.

Note: this sugestion is not an atempt by me to create a category which would be filled with people I don't want to be associated with (i.e be in the same category as)

He rated himself, as I recall :p I thought you were going to work on it moar before unveiling it!
i rated devon using my amazing insight into the human mind nyan~

I have had an interesting time watching Dev's alignment drift the past year or two, used to be lots of srs bsns but now? Partially Jaymack's influence, I think, and of course the skype doesn't exactly encourage the serious. :D
i am a fantastic influence/mentor why just last night i suggested that devon take a lovely stroll down to his local library in order to expand his horizons

igyman: true neutral

bee: neutral nice

mur'phon: true neutral

salzella: not really anything / true neutral

TSR: serious neutral

sam: funny nice

i like to think i'm funny and rude

ha ha ha ha ha

I thought you were going to work on it moar before unveiling it!

this is only the prototype beebee

Why not add a spamishness to the system? Or failing that' date=' a fills-the-forums-with-lots-of-not-really-anything category. It sure would get enough members to justify its existence.[/quote']

thanks to funding provided by the grand duke watson research into such a system is currently underway

it'll rate maturity, intelligence, humor, butthurtedness and otherwise be the perfect system with which to gauge someone's worth as a human being

Archived