Home

Executor vs. any other ship from the KotOR

Demongo

Do you think that a ship from the KotOR era could destroy the Executor?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that a ship from the KotOR era could destroy the Executor?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I would love to see the Leviathan destroy the Executor, I have to open my eyes and remember that it isn't going to happen. MAYBE against a regular Star Destroyer. MAYBE. But against the Executor? Nope. It'll be blown up before it can land a shot at the Executor. Sorry Saul...

You people have to just understand that KOTOR Era ships are inferior to the Executor. Just because the Leviathan is awesome doesn't mean that it could blow up the Executor with a single shot. Even I have to come to this realization.

Also this thread is nonsense as the answer to this thread is glaringly obvious. The Executor could pwn anything from the Kotor Era. Even the Star Forge. Don't believe me?

Ok, the Star Forge churns out ships at the speed of light. Executor destroys puny ships with relative ease. Lands a few shots at the Command Center. Bye-bye Star Forge. Executor spend less than 5 minutes destroying what's left of the Star Forge fleet. Also the explosion of the Star Forge would destroy most, if not all of the puny capital ships that it had spawned. Executor instant win. :xp:

As much as I would love to see the Leviathan destroy the Executor, I have to open my eyes and remember that it isn't going to happen. MAYBE against a regular Star Destroyer. MAYBE. But against the Executor? Nope. It'll be blown up before it can land a shot at the Executor. Sorry Saul...

You people have to just understand that KOTOR Era ships are inferior to the Executor. Just because the Leviathan is awesome doesn't mean that it could blow up the Executor with a single shot. Even I have to come to this realization.

Also this thread is nonsense as the answer to this thread is glaringly obvious. The Executor could pwn anything from the Kotor Era. Even the Star Forge. Don't believe me?

Ok, the Star Forge churns out ships at the speed of light. Executor destroys puny ships with relative ease. Lands a few shots at the Command Center. Bye-bye Star Forge. Executor spend less than 5 minutes destroying what's left of the Star Forge fleet. Also the explosion of the Star Forge would destroy most, if not all of the puny capital ships that it had spawned. Executor instant win. :xp:

Yep the Executer wins end of story. :D

• 5 months later...

I say it's easy. How the Executer actually is deafeated is after the sheilds are depleated a tie fighter accidently flies into the bridge, killing all the officers and destroying the navagation. Sure, very few ships from the Kotor era may be able to take down it's shields but if they could then it would be very simple to win. Just be a kamikaze:).

Also about the convo about wheter nukes are used in star wars, they have been but many of the races believe them to be crude, and underpowered compared to other weapons such as a proton torpedo. (Which was developed in the Kotor era, they are used by the Ravager when it's invading Telos.) I also think during the time of the new republic(After the rebels win against the empire.) they(Nukes, I mean not Proton torpedos.) are outlawed.(I remember reading that in a star wars book a while ago but I am not sure if that is true.)

So, I think the Ravager could defeat the Executer.

The tower being destroyed was a sensor tower, not a shield tower. The shields on the Executor were taken down by a concentrated bombardment from a significant percentage of the Rebel fleet. Ackbar didn't say 'Concentrate all fire that Super Star Destroyer' because he was for the lulz.' If all it took was two guided missiles to destroy the entire ship, they would do that.

Archived