Home

MI: Special Edition - A comparison study

parabolee

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not really that short considering it's all they'd have been doing for eight working months (something like 1200 hours). It's not like they just do tidbits of it here and there after work like we fans do.

Here are the games classic style:

2n07uxk.png

Much better, as beautiful as Curse is, I still dislike Guybrush in that game. I just find it hard to see him as the same guy that was in the first 2 games. Love the voice work though.

I'm working on my LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition Guybrush sprite :D

Looking great but I'm really too busy at work to finish him right now :(

Much better, as beautiful as Curse is, I still dislike Guybrush in that game. I just find it hard to see him as the same guy that was in the first 2 games. Love the voice work though.

I'm working on my LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition Guybrush sprite :D

Looking great but I'm really too busy at work to finish him right now :(

Really nice work there, Monkey Mania.

Fixed except C and E faces, I couldn't get them to look right.

rvjz83.jpg

I still think the Tales one needs a little work around the face area. The lighting on his face is awkward. You've given him a strange little nose... and the eyebrows are just what? I also think the beard is way too long... umm maybe just redo the whole face :p

I still think the Tales one needs a little work around the face area. The lighting on his face is awkward. You've given him a strange little nose... and the eyebrows are just what? I also think the beard is way too long... umm maybe just redo the whole face :p

Maybe just do it yourself?:p

Maybe just do it yourself?:p

I LOL'd.

But while you're boggling our minds, MM, could you throw together a 2D remake of EMI with those sprites? Hopefully by this weekend? I've got a bit of time to kill before BF1943 and MI:SE come out, and that'd be a larf.

Thanks!

I tried to fix it as much as I can. If I put back that extra pixel on the left of his nose it just looks weird. I also changed the color of the lock of hair above his eyebrow for contrast.

2zzuf80.png

Archived