Home

DOTT 2 Opinions

Do you or do you not agree with the making of a second Day of the Tentacle?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you or do you not agree with the making of a second Day of the Tentacle?

My personal opinion about this is that it is pretty freakin AEWSOME that some one is making a second DOTT (My favorite game of all time) and it has a posability of being released! But I think that Lucasarts are retards (No offence to Lucas lovers [im kinda one]) for not continuing on this series of adventure and freerome classics. They just shoved Sam and Max off to Telltale games like it was no big deal. There to focused on Star Wars! I HATE STAR WARS!!! (Again no offence I just dont like Star Wars) They need to stop and let the Star Wars loving nerds cry and move on with there lives! ( This time I am meaning offence!)

Here is what I am trying to say: :thmbup1: DOTT :thmbup1:Sam & Max :tommys:Star Wars

I´m no SW fan, too. LucasArts know that!

But I like (really!!) SWKOTOR 1 and Republic Commando was good and the novels from Republic Commando, too! And I´ve DVD of the second season.

And my favorite adventure is Dott. It´d be great to see another Dott. BUT don´t forget the thing with the original. The original is sometimes the best.

And Dott can´t be improved! It´s (nearly) perfect!!

I'm looking forward to the completion of that fangame, but I am also hoping that Dave Grossman and Telltale can pick up the license from LucasArts and make some great episodic games.

That would be pretty cool but It would be Kinda hard to keep having Bernard returning to the Mansion but even though it is a fan game it will still be fun.

This project is kind of old man. I think its dead actually. Can you contact the maker of the game. See if this project is alive and kicking. If not than that will be yet another failed fanmade adventure game.

No it isnt dead they are working on it and trying to get this thing finished. If you read there news letters ( There in German so you will have to tanslate them) they said that they have had people give up thinking they didnt finish.

German?

To the right of the website you can pick German or English. The root language of this game will be in German but you will also have a option of English. (Just wouldnt make sence if an American game is countinued [Even though its fanmade] in german with no optio]

mm_de.png

2 Languages. German or English. On there website you can choose. Oh and even though the gameplay is in German the game will be offered in English too.

I attemted to atach the Image to this post. In the pic there is a little lever and on it there is a German and English flag. You have to click the english flag to chang the whole website to English. Thanks hope this will help. (Oh and this is located on the left side of the website on the home page.)

Remember of course, if it weren't for Star Wars there'd be no LucasArts at all ;)

Ya but I just dont care for it I am not saying that I dont think it is usless. I am just saying that it needs to be finished. (Sorry forgot they are) I own all the movies but I got tired of them. I used to be a huge fan and my room was covered with stars wars crap.

I´m no SW fan, too. LucasArts know that!

But I like (really!!) SWKOTOR 1 and Republic Commando was good and the novels from Republic Commando, too! And I´ve DVD of the second season.

And my favorite adventure is Dott. It´d be great to see another Dott. BUT don´t forget the thing with the original. The original is sometimes the best.

And Dott can´t be improved! It´s (nearly) perfect!!

Ya but they can just expand the story like they did with sam and max. Sam and max is basicly just a expanded version of Hit the road. DOTT 2 would just be what happens after the games doen. You know what happens after the world is saved.

Hee -- 7 posts in a row is a new forum record! Good going there.

Also, since when does anyone speak German? Clearly it's just some mumbo-jumbo made-up language. (Joke!)

This DOTT episodic stuff is impressive. I'll have to look into it sometime.

Archived