Home

Michael Jackson is dead

leXX

So far all I can find are reports that TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson is dead. I haven't seen anything else that supports this yet. So it's pretty likely, but not exactly confirmed yet.

Also, R.I.P. Farrah Fawcett... :(

There are currently conflicting reports on coma vs. death, but he was in cardiac arrest when the paramedics arrived at his home. Even when you do absolutely everything right, when you do CPR outside of a hospital setting, the survival rate is only about 10% or so. I would not be surprised if the rumors of his death are true as a result.

I grew up in the 70's and 80's (quite a feat when you're 29 as I am). I can't tell you the huge impact his Thriller album had on pop music, dancing, and rock concert performances, whether you liked his music or not. It would be like the current music scene being without Brittney Spears (no matter what you might think about her). He was a man with a lot of troubles, to be sure, but he shaped the music of an entire decade. I didn't like all the music he did and I can't call myself a huge fan, but it's hard not to like the Thriller video and song, among others.

RIP.

The King of Pop is dead.

At first I wasn't sure if he really did Beat It. I thought it could have been a Thriller hyped by the media.

Yeah, promotion.....Michael Jackson, King of Pop...The Back from the Grave Tour. Well, hopefully it was quick and in his sleep. Protracted death ain't pretty.

You're going to Hell for that one.

I think I'm the one going to hell.

I do a mean Michael Jackson impression, and my mom asked me now who I'm going to impersonate. I said Chris Brown, then punched her in the face.

But his death is really very unfortunate, and it's in such bad taste that people are actually not sad about his death because of the child molestation charges... Some DJ's on a local radio station were actually happy about it... D=

Y'know...Can't really say anything about modern music without hearing about the guy one way or another. I guess eccentric is bred of a life of stardom from childhood. His earlier stuff was still great, though.

To his memory and praying for the family. Strength and serenity be with them, mourning his loss. God speed.

RIP Michael Jackson.

No pedo jokes, but can I make a comment on his... you know... "face"?

One creepy dude in his later years.

RIP creepy guy who I was a generation or two late to experience myself.

I always found his feminine, womanly voice especially creepy, even when I was a kid. :whacked:

Y'know what...his legacy is marred by bull****. How? That family that accused him of sexual abuse had a record of accusations that were never proven. They were scammers through and through. And now that he's dead, all I keep hearing about is 'he was a fag' and 'that pedophile finally died'. **** that. He was a great man and a great humanitarian.

If any of us were HALF the man he was, the world would be a better place.

R.I.P. Michael. You've earned your place in history.

Archived