Home

Hmph battlefront II + vista = total destruction of the universe....

Drunkside

So i bought BFII today. I installed it, and it didnt work. After a lot of swearing and surfing the net i found the answer. So i tested the game and it worked! YIPPEE!!! Then i went and downloaded the patch and the conversion pack and installed them (first patch). When i try to launch the game it tells me to ***** insert the "original BF2 cd/dvd" even though its right where it should be. This is really aggravating. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Yeah i always found that vista wasn't the best computer system to put games or really anything for that matter on it, no matter how good the other users said they were. sorry mate. hay you think that it may have something to do with not having enough memory or something like that?

Ok thats it... Thanks jawathehutt. I actually suspected that it might be the reason as it says in the installation program that auto install might cause problems with vista but i thought id take a chance:p Well, ill reinstall the game with the update and the mod and post here afterwards.

Archived