Home

I think, that im going to make a fan game

Origo

Full Throttle is one of the best games there are under the Adventure game-genre. It would be best to make a fan-game in same genre.(Yeah it would)

We have moved back to the RPG!

If you want to help me sign in and tell me what you want to do and give some evidence of your skills.

What is needed:

Background\Tileset artist

If you can draw FT-like backgrounds and/or tilesets, you´re welcome.

Storyline writer

I can help in this part too. Get the cliches out of your mind and be creative.

AGS Scripter

If someone knows how to use AGS better than I do, you can make some scripts and other stuff.

Sprite ripper

Sprite ripping is an important thing too.

Team members at the moment

Origo - Yeah, that´s me, the leader of the project. I also draw backgrounds and work on the sprites and the storyline too.

Alek123 - Works on the sprites, backgrounds and the storyline.

That´s all at the moment.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i mean i have a wide screen, so is it going to fit on my screen or its going to be small?

I can´t really tell, 'cause I don´t have wide screen yet, but I will get one soon.

Edit: If you want to help me making sprites for my game, you can use this generator(I don´t use it much by myself): Link.

Try to make these characters:

Maureen(I´ve already started to make Maureen sprites), some Rottwheelers(No bikes needed) and some custom characters, anyway you like, 'cause I might use them, 'cause the plot of the game is multifaceted.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This project looked good at the first meters, but then I faced many problems. I lost my inspiration and everything. I still have the project and I could try to make it again... If somebody would like make a plot, 'cause I´m not good making any fangame-plots. So...

I´m sorry I let you down, but you could try to help me with this and give me a new interest to make this game by creating a great plot. Send me a PM if you any suggestions.

How about something like, Ben is retired and then some old enemy returns and he is forced to once again don the Polcecat jacket and do stuffz?

I could probably help write some dialogue.

I think that´s pretty cliched. Nice try, though.

how about: while ben is getting in the kickstand he finds bikers team in it, which he hates. ben and his gang goes into a fight with them, the polecats gets defeated. ben wakes up somewhere in the desert, his bike is crashed into pieces. so he should find another way going. like putting a trap on the road so when another biker comes he will fall, then ben can use his bike. the bike will be kinda broken, but at least not into pieces :)

and of course when he wake up, he must go find where the road is. be cause he is in an unknown place in the desert.

Archived