Home

Crappy system?

tyrone333

Will my PC run this game

Here are specs

256mg of Nivida 7600G Graphics

512mg of DDR2 ram

1.80ghz of speed speeds to 3000+

You're speed's fine, and your graphics is similar to my Nvidia 7600GS PCI-Express card, so that's fine, but you're ram is a little small, but playable I have 2 gigs, myself. The only other requirement is a cable modem.

If you have a game card, all you need to do is download the current version of the game, then sign into your station accound, if you've created one, and apply your key code. The game that may be purchased in box form is the Complete Online Adventure, which retails for about $20 USD in some stores, but you can find it, here, as well. http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/players/content.vm?id=62962

System Requirements:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
STAR WARS GALAXIES: THE COMPLETE ONLINE ADVENTURES MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

* Computer: Required: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer

* Operating Systems: Windows 2000 or Windows XP

* CPU: Intel Pentium III 1 GHz or AMD Athlon 1 GHz

* Memory: 512 MB RAM

* Graphics Card: 32 MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) Capability

* Monitor: 1024x768 Capable Monitor

* Sound Card: PCI, USB, or Onboard Audio Device

* Input Device: Keyboard and mouse

* Installation: 4.25 GB of free hard drive space required. Please allow an additional 500 MB of free space after installing the game for the Windows swap/page file and additional patch downloads.

* Internet Connectivity: 56Kbps or faster connection to the Internet.

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

* Computer: Required: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer

* Operating Systems: Windows 2000 or Windows XP

* CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2400+

* Memory: 1024 MB RAM

* Graphics Card: 128 MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Vertex and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) Capability

* Monitor: 1024x768 Capable Monitor

* Sound Card: EAX 2.0 Compliant Audio Device

* Input Device: Keyboard and mouse

* Installation: 4.25 GB of free hard drive space required. Please allow an additional 500 MB of free space after installing the game for the Windows swap/page file and additional patch downloads.

* Internet Connectivity: Cable/DSL modem

DirectX

Microsoft DirectX 9.0c is included in this download. NOTE: DirectX may require the "latest" updates for your operating system. This may also include the latest drivers for your particular motherboard, sound and video hardware.

Supported Chipsets at the time of release:

ATI Radeon 8500/9000/9200 family

ATI Radeon 9500/9600/9700/9800 family

ATI Radeon X300/X600/X700/X800/X850 family

ATI Radeon X1300/X1600/X1800/X1850/X1900/X1950 family

NVIDIA GeForce 3/4 family

NVIDIA GeForceFX family

NVIDIA GeForce 6 family

NVIDIA GeForce 7 family

Additional Chipsets supported. For a complete list of supported 3D cards, please consult the Troubleshooting guide in the game's install directory, or visit the Technical Support section of the LucasArts Website at http://www.lucasarts.com.

System requirements may change over time, and you may need to upgrade your current system (or obtain a new system) to play this game.

Will it Run on 1.5gig of ram

And I was wondering how much Internet Gigs does it use a month?

And where to buy it from Not online from a shop in Australia with the game card.

Yes, SWG will run with 1.5GB of ram. It will even run on 512MB of ram (HIGHLY unrecommended though!)

Your processor is running at the same speed my AMD Sempron was running at, and the game played fine. Your graphics card should be more than enough to run the game, depending on what is being rendered in the current scene.

That reminds me, is SWG compatible on Windows 98SE?

98 uses very little resources, so around 60-80% of System Resources are going towards the game, but from all I know the box say's it requires 2000.

Archived