Home

Billy Mays

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will they keep showing his commercials?

I wouldn't be surprised if videos of OxiClean appeared on youtube with the funeral tune playing in the background.

I say we get a pool going on victim #6. Everyone post your suggestions.

I'll start it off with my pick: David Hasselhoff. :)

Paris Hilton. Please God let it be Paris Hilton. Or Lindsey Lohan.

Wow...this is completely unexpected. First Michael Jackson dies of a cardiac arrest or something similar, and now Billy Mays, and I'm not sure if they even know what caused it yet. He created such a personality for commercials as well, this is extremely unfortunate. RIP Billy Mays.

03_gman.jpg

Time to wake up... Mr. Freeman.

...Not to imply that you have been sleeping...on the...job.

Heh...I know practically all of his lines....:D

Or Lindsey Lohan.

I'd prefer for that to happen only after a graphic (preferably POV) sex tape surfaces featuring Lindsey all coked-up and horny. I'd be interested in seeing how that philly performs. :naughty:

One thing about Oxi Clean: that stuff works. It's an all-around good product. My tighty whiteys last three times as long now that I wash them with Oxi Clean instead of chlorine bleach, and it gets them just as white.

lol well there you have it a real person using the product the verdict: It works!

Yeah, but now the rest of us need Oxi-Clean to wipe that image from our brains. :xp:

Perez Hilton should be next. Slimey little git. >.>

Too true. Any even bigger pantywaist than Paris Hilton.

Never quite understood what the big deal was about him... hes not all that hot. Its like every girl I knew that frothed at the mouth about Brad Pitt.

Baywatch. When there were new episodes of that, women would foam at the mouth at the Hoff the same way guys would foam for Anderson.

I wouldn’t characterize Bill Mays as a celebrity, but hope he rest in peace nevertheless.

I don’t find it amusing to guess who will die next, but it would not surprise me if it wasn’t Patrick Swayze. Not a big fan, but I really hope I am wrong.

Archived