Home

Sniper Trouble

Deadshot#1

I like to use the sniper alot, but when i do, i rarely ever win the battle. I mean do they expect you to do all of the battling yourself? does anybody know how to even the odds, WHILE STILL BEING IN CONTROL OF THE SNIPER? I also have a question that is completely off the subject, and i know that it's probably also a dumb question, but how do you get a picture with your profile? cause i'm tired of looking at just "deadshot#1" I want to see a picture. make it more colorful you know. =)

User cp --> Edit Avatar.

I have found alot of people take the guns ho attitude to gaming, rarely ever looking at the situation, and even more rarely using teamwork. The only times i ever see the "team" together as such is when they all leg it to the noobtube at the start of each round.

You can enter a CP point and change units. If I'm going to be sniping and I can't rely on the bots or other players online to protect me, I'll change to a heavy trooper and lay mines in critical areas around me.. I'll then go back into the CP point and change back to a sniper. Sniper spots should be relatively close to ammo droids anyway don't forget. Snipers also aren't usually on the front lines fighting. A sniper is a camping unit.. and if you're going to be running around, you better be a damn good shot and a quick one.

Snipers are the lightest armored unit... so you move the fastest on foot and make jumps across things that other units can't but the trade off to this speed is that you really aren't protected when fired upon because you have hardly any armor... so you die in fewer shots than it takes other units to die from the same amount of gun fire.

If you're talking about single player in campaign mode.. you'll never do it with a sniper alone. Not on "Elite" anyway (I wouldn't know about "normal" mode because I've never played it :D). SP campaign mode is designed to get you to use all the units and assets... including vehicles (perish the thought).

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
You can enter a CP point and change units. If I'm going to be sniping and I can't rely on the bots or other players online to protect me, I'll change to a heavy trooper and lay mines in critical areas around me.. I'll then go back into the CP point and change back to a sniper. Sniper spots should be relatively close to ammo droids anyway don't forget. Snipers also aren't usually on the front lines fighting. A sniper is a camping unit.. and if you're going to be running around, you better be a damn good shot and a quick one.

Snipers are the lightest armored unit... so you move the fastest on foot and make jumps across things that other units can't but the trade off to this speed is that you really aren't protected when fired upon because you have hardly any armor... so you die in fewer shots than it takes other units to die from the same amount of gun fire.

If you're talking about single player in campaign mode.. you'll never do it with a sniper alone. Not on "Elite" anyway (I wouldn't know about "normal" mode because I've never played it :D). SP campaign mode is designed to get you to use all the units and assets... including vehicles (perish the thought).

Rocket troopers are noobs with no skill

:frownhug:

And a smart sniper wouldnt hang in the obvious place etc:near an ammo droid

Archived