Home

OJP Galaxy - New Community

K-Dog

Hey guys,

I thought I would come here and advertise a new community for you guys. Atm, it is still pretty much in the initial stages, but we currently have a euro server and a nice new website and forums. So here is a bit about OJP Galaxy:

The basic concept behind OJP Galaxy is creating a unique experience for OJP Enhanced players, with all sorts of features and events to be a part of. Here is a list containing the main aspects of OJP Galaxy:

• Factions - Jedi and Sith
  • Ranking System - 7 Ranks for each faction for players to achieve
  • Progression System - A hard system to create challenge of progression. Lower ranks have to take 'Jedi/Sith Trials' to get promoted.
  • Campaign Battles - Jedi take on the Sith in a huge war, for the control of the galaxy. Siege files will be created for each rank for both factions.
  • New Europe Gaming Server, with the possibility of adding one or two more.
  • Public Training Sessions - Here is where duelists of all skill levels can go and take part in training to further their skills.
  • Little Roleplay Aspects - OJP Galaxy allows for players to either roleplay as they wish or just play normally. It fits perfectly, due to players can take what they want from the faction
  • Skin pack and Map Pack - Big packs of star wars skins and maps to bring that extra Star Wars feel into OJP

For more information - visit http://ojpgalaxy.xtrwebhosting.com/ and register on the forums :)

Note: Let me remind you, this is designed to fit ALL OJP Enhanced players - those who enjoy roleplay and those who don't etc. Plus, not everyone has to join a faction if they don't want to.

I see that this has had a relatively high amount of views. Not many people have seemed to registered though?

We really need you guys to help us get this community up and running to it's full potential. If ANY of you enjoy OJP Enhanced, just register there :D

I promise you won't regret it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived