Home

Gimp Work

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

No unfourtunaly, it was a watercolor I found that I use for reference when drawing.

Here are two versions of what you did in the first post:

v1

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=4305

v2

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=4306

Gentlemen, pick one spot for your art, and one spot only. If we see the same pics in multiple threads, we will assume you are trying to boost your post counts and will delete those posts as spam, along with considering nerfing your post count down to zero. If you have questions for the thread starter such as sig pic rules, PM that person instead of wasting a post. Or, better yet, consult the forum rules for yourself. We have deleted a LOT of spammy posts in several of these art threads. Consider this a warning to all of you not to post spammy posts like "Good job!" or "I like it!" Those aren't helpful. If you're going to post that you like something, put down what it is you like about it for it to be a constructive critique.

DO NOT POST CUSTOM COMMANDOS HERE. Put them in the Custom Commando thread in the Republic Commando forum.

I figured the Mandalorian fans here would like to see something i've been working with to go along with a fiction i've been writing.

picture.php?albumid=272&pictureid=4582

Made with the 'Mando Maker', and spruced up in Gimp to remove the 'cartoony' look (it still retains it a little, but it's more acceptable like this). It's nothing special, at least compared to other stuff i've done, but it's always nice to give characters a 'face', as it were.

EDIT: Here's a side by side comparison of the improved Mandalorian next to the original one. I think you'll agree it looks a lot better.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=272&pictureid=4581

Archived